VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL

Note: all specials aren't part of story lines

~THIRD PERSON POV~

You trudged into the classroom, it was the 14th of February, Valentine's Day. The day when all couples become lovey dovey and you hated how it reminds how lonely and single you are.

"Y/N!!! Happy Valentine's Day!" Mina called out while you slumped on your seat. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Bakugo staring at you.

"Happy? I'm literally lonely." You grumbled.

"Lonely? You won't be if you get with me baby." Kaminari said winking at you. You faked barfed causing Kirishima to crack up.

"That's harsh man." Kaminari said clutching his chest.

"Shut up." Mr. Aizawa said walking in. You groaned as another day of class started.

~TIMESKIP TO LUNCH~

"Sooooo Bakugo." Kaminari said at the usual lunch table, you were at the lunch line so you weren't there.

"What the fuck do you want dumbass." Bakugo grumbled as he shoved food into his mouth.

"Are you planning to confess to Y/N?" Kaminari said.

Bakugo spat out his food and Kirishima choked on his water.

It was no secret that Kirishima liked you but you rejected him, that doesn't means he quit caring for you.

"Bakubro do what now?" Kirishima said coughing slightly.

"You heard me, confess to Y/N." Kaminari replied.

Bakugo looked away blushing slightly, he has been thinking about it, he already had a plan in fact. He just was to scared.

Bakugo hated to admit it but he was a coward.

Too much of a coward to confess to you.

Before Bakugo could respond with some remark you appeared at the lunch table and the boys all shut up.

~TIMESKIP TO AT THE DORMS~

It was evening, you felt disappointed. Valentine's Day was almost over, you were half hoping that Bakugo, your crush will confess or at least do something.

Then again, it's Bakugo, he won't do these sort of cheesy stuff.

You sigh.

Speaking of Bakugo, he was in his room going through his plan while trying to bring up the courage to confess.

He was sitting there with some mini guanlets like stuff and adjusting them.

Beside him was your favourite kind of chocolate, a teddy bear, and some flowers.

Yes, he is secretly a romantic.

Finally he picked up his phone and messaged you.

Damn mutt🧡

Me
Meet me at the roof you idiot

Damn mutt🧡
Jeez fine

You went up to the roof, your heart beating slightly.

You opened the door to the roof and gasped.

There was Bakugo, holding the chocolates and bear in one hand, and flowers in the other.

"This better bet the goddamn best Valentine's you ever received." He grumbled looking away while you blushed.

"Bakugo, I don't know what to say." You said staring in awe at the stuff he had.

"Tch, let me speak you idiot." He said glaring.

"Look, for a long time I have liked you, you were beautiful, amazing, smart and whatever other shit." He said, you chuckled at the last part. Bakugo glared at you.

"Go on." You said blushing and smiling like an idiot.

"I have been a coward the whole day, trying to gather up my courage to confess. Would you be my valentine's?" He asked.

You smiled as you stepped towards Bakugo.

"YES!" You said throwing your arms around him.

Bakugo smiled and hugged you back.

"I got one more thing you idiot." He said.

He pressed a button in his hand and the mini guanlets he was fixing in his dorm light up, they were mini sparklers.

Bakugo grabbed you and kissed you, you kissed him back.

"Happy Valentine's Day you idiot." He mumbled against your lips.

"YOUR idiot." You corrected smirking.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE OUT THERE