"Let's swim!"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

The weather was so hot, that was why you were thankful that Momo suggested this swimming outing.

Right after the exam, you and the other girls were planning for stuff to do and Momo suggested that they used the school's pool and have a mini outing only if they get permission from Mr. Aizawa.

Thank the gracious gods that Mr. Aizawa was in a good mood that day and allowed you guys to go swimming.

You arrived at the pool and so the girls by the locker rooms about to go in.

You tagged along and went into the locker room.

All of the girls including you changed into the school's full body swim suits and head out to the pool to stretch a bit before swimming because Momo explain that she wouldn't want anyone to risk getting cramps.

As the girls stretch, the boys came to the pool which confused all of you.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mina asked.

"Midoriya invited us to do endurance training at the pool! I'm assuming you guys are here for the same reason?" Iida asked.

"Oh, we are not training, we are just here for fun." Momo responded.

Finally the stretching was finished.

"Let's swim!" You cheered as you dived into the deep end of the pool. The girls followed and either stepped in or dived too despite Iida's protest on pool safety.

You and the girl's had fun playing volleyball while the boys stretched. You found your eyes straying away from the game every now and then to see if Bakugo was there.

"How about we do a race?" Midoriya suggested. All the girls turned their heads.

"That sounds like a good idea! I can referee!" Momo volunteered.

"Hah? So we are having a race huh?" Bakugo said stomping out with Kirishima close behind him.

God bless that man, he had evenly toned muscles and you felt your stomach did flips. When was he so hot?

"Sorry we were late! It took some time persuading Bakubro to come!" Kirishima apologized

-FLASHBACK-

"Come on man! It's going to be fun!" Kirishima pleaded by the door as Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"For the final time, I'm not coming to that stupid meet up shitty hair!" Bakugo said.

"Even the girls are there! Y/N too!" Kirishima said.

He knew Bakugo had feelings for you and although it hurts, he decided to be a man and let two of his closest friends be happy.

Bakugo hesitated at your name before groaning. "Fine, I will get my stuff." He said and walked into his house.

Kirishima cheered in victory.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"BRING IT ON YOU EXTRAS! I WILL DEFEAT ALL OF YOU!" Bakugo yelled.

The boys began to swim, not really swimming to be honest.

For example, Todoroki used his ice and just slid across the water and Iida used his engines and boosted himself across the ropes at the side.

Eventually it came down to three boys, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1, go!" Momo called.

The boys activated their quirks but nothing happen, instead the three of them fell into the water. You held back a laugh.

"It's three o'clock, you will have to leave." Mr. Aizawa said as he walked out.

"Oh come on! We were just getting to the good part!" Kaminari protested only to earn a death stare from Mr. Aizawa.

"We will leave immediately sir!" Iida said and everyone groaned and headed to the locker rooms.

Everyone changed and you, Bakugo, and Kirishima walked back together.

"Wasn't today fun?" Kirishima asked. You nodded in agreement while Bakugo just ignored him.

"Don't be such a party pooper Bakugo! Live a little!" You said only to Bakugo glare at you.

"Not in a good mood, got it." You said.

The three of you walked in comfortable silence for a bit before arriving at the turn to your street.

"See you guys at camp!" You said waving at them and walked down your street.

You opened the door. "I'm home!" You called out as you removed your shoes.

You walked into the living room and saw the one and only Hawks chatting with your parents.

"When did he-? How did he-?" You spluttered.

"Oh, Y/N! Hawks came here to talk to you!" Your mom said smiling at you.

"I guess we can talk in my room then?" You said.

Hawks nodded and followed you up.

But right as you opened your room door, your froze. You had a ton of Hawks merch in your room, he was your favorite hero but you felt embarrassed.

Too late though, Hawks already saw the posters.

"So, your a fan huh?" He said smirking as walked into your room and observed the figurines and posters you had.

"Shut up." You muttered as you sat down on you bed. "So what do you want to talk about?" You asked.

"I heard a bit that the league of villains had became more active then usual, you are going to a summer camp aren't you?" He asked.

"Yea.." You said.

"I just came here to tell you to be more on guard. You never know what those villains have planned." He said.

You nodded letting the information sink in.

"So, when did you got this limited merch?" He asked pointing at a hoodie you had on your desk chair.

"Knock it off!" You said throwing a pillow at him which he easily dodged.

Tbh, I almost forgotten about this episode :p

Atashi