"Be more fucking careful dumbass"

To whoever is reading this, have a nice day/afternoon/night wherever you are!

~THIRD PERSON POV~

When you arrived at school the next day, you saw a whole crowd of reporters outside the school, the moment they spotted you they bombarded you with questions.

"Is it true that All Might is your teacher?"

"Is he really working in UA?"

"Have you seen him in school?"

Before you could say anything a hand reached out and grabbed your wrist.

"Look you damn extras, leave us alone." A familiar voice said before dragging you off with him.

"Bakugo?"

"Shut up you idiot." He said avoiding your eyes as he dragged you along to class. "You are lucky I decided to help you." He muttered stopping in front of the classroom and letting go of you wrist and walking in.

You looked at him in confusion as you walked in too wondering why did he bother to help you.

"Yo Y/N! That was quite a crowd outside wasn't it?" Kirishima called out as he walked towards you showing his usual toothy grin.

"Ya, quite a crowd." You replied as Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom.

~Y/N POV~

"Today we will be voting for our class president, I don't care how you all do it, just get it done." Mr. Aizawa said as he opened up his sleeping bag and crawled in.

"Vote for me!"

"No, vote for me!"

"If I'm class president, all girl's skirt will be three inches long!"

"I obviously should be class president you damn extras!"

"Everybody quiet!" We all turned toward Iida, "We will just write on a slip of paper who we want to be president."

"But everybody will just vote for themselves!" Kaminari called out and I nodded in agreement.

"Than the one with the most vote will be proved leadership worthy if they have more than one vote." Iida replied handing out slips of papers to everyone.

Huh, not a bad plan Iida

--------ONE VOTING SESSION LATER--------

"And the one with four votes and class president, is Izuku Midoriya!" Iida called, "W-what? I can't possibly the class president!" Midoriya said sweating like crazy.

"Alright you damn idiots! Who voted for Deku here?!" Bakugo called clearly pissed over the results. "I did Boom Boom Boy." I called out smirking at him, "Why you damn mutt, prepare to die!" He yelled as he approached me but was held back by Kirishima.

"Chill Bakubro!" Kirishima said sweat dropping slightly. "Hah? What did you call me shitty hair?" Bakugo yelled.

"And the one with two votes is Momo Yaoyurozu, she will be the assistant class president!" Iida called out. I smiled because Momo definitely deserved that role as assistant.

"Good job, now that we have settled this, you may all go to lunch." Mr. Aizawa called crawling out from his sleeping bag, "Class dismissed."

"Hey Y/N! Would you like to sit with me and a few others?" Kirishima asked as we headed to the cafeteria. "Ya, sure why not?" I replied.

We got our lunch and sat down on the table that Kirishima led me to. The table had four other people sitting there already.

There was the pink girl who I remembered was Mina, a boy with black hair a weird elbows who I didn't know, Kaminari, and the great Bakugo himself.

"Hah? Why is this mutt sitting with us?" Bakugo yelled as watched me sat down next to Mina. "I invited her to sit with us Bakugo." Kirishima said, "And would you stop calling her that, totally not manly dude."

Bakugo and Kirishima proceeded to have a small arguement while the others introduced themselves to me.

"I'm Hanta Sero!" The boy with weird elbows said.

"Wait, you are the one that can shoot tape out of your elbows, right?" I asked looking at the boy curiously. "Exactly!"He said smiling.

We all started to talk except for Bakugo who was eating his food and ignoring us all, but as I was halfway through my drink an alarm rang.

"What was that?"

"That's a code three alarm! It has never rang in my three years here!"

"Someone has breached the gate!"

Students started to scream and yell as everyone started to ran out the doors of the cafeteria. I took off too with Kirishima and Mina but I got seperated from them and was being pushed and crushed by the other students.

"Would you all watch where you are going??" I yelled as I was pushed against the wall, but before I could move someone else came and pinned me against the wall blocking everyone from pushing me (kabedon hehehe).

"Phew, thanks." I said looking up to be greeted with a familiar pair of red eyes.

"B-Bakugo?" I yelped my own E/C eyes widening in surprise.

 "You got to be more fucking careful dumbass," He growled as he blocked everyone away from me. "You could have gotten hurt."

~BAKUGO POV~

The fucking alarm kept ringing as I followed the shitty hair, pinky, and the mutt out of the cafeteria but I slowly lose sight of them as the other damn extras kept pushing around.

Damnit, where is that damn mutt, they are all too rough, she could get hurt.

I looked around and spotted the familiar ears twitching around, she was getting pushed around! I pushed through the crowd and caught up with her against the wall. I quickly pinned her there so my body will be blocking all these fucking extras can't push her around.

"Phew, thanks." she said looking up, she paused for a bit and her E/C eyes widen in surprise. "B-Bakugo?" She yelped blushing ever so slightly.

"You got to be more fucking careful dumbass, you could have gotten hurt." I grumbled looking away to hide my blush.

Why the fuck is my heart beating so wildly? And my stomach... It feels weird. What is this feeling?

~Y/N POV~

I was blushing like crazy with Bakugo being so close to me, I could see those crimson eyes very clearly, I could hear his breathing and I could almost feel the warmth radiating from him. Why must he be so close? 

Suddenly I noticed Iida floating above everyone and crashing into the exit sign above the doorway. "Calm down everyone! It's just the media! You may all go back to your classes now!"

Everyone let out a sigh of relieve and slowly file out of the hallway along with me and Bakugo. We all went back to class, but as I was sitting down, Mina made a bee line straight for me.

"Y/N! While everyone was running, I saw Bakugo pinning you against the wall!" She said to me smirking making me blush like crazy again.

"Its not what it looks like Mina, I don't like him." I muttered behind my hands that were covering my face.

"Ya, sure you do, and I'm not pink!" She replied back chuckling like crazy.

"There you are Y/N! I was so worried when we lost you, Where were you?" Kirishima said with a look of relieve on his face.

"Oh, she was with Baku-" I immediately slapped my hand over Mina's mouth to prevent her from saying anything else. "I was in the crowd getting pushed around and stuff." I said chuckling nervously.

"Well, I'm glad you are ok now!" He said smiling

Oh Kirishima you pure adorable bean, your so cute!

Midoriya later came up to the front and informed everyone that he would like to pass the role of class president to Iida thanks to his amazing show of leadership earlier. He deserved it.

Y'all know what's gonna happen next after this rightttt??? >:)

Atashi