(150).

"It never ends."

      Maxwell and Alicia had spent the night in the hotel suite he had booked, making another crazy love where they pushed all anger and bitterness away. For what they knew, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was crazy how they always got back together after lots of bullshit. They knew they deserved each other's bullshit and being bad can sometimes be a good thing.

      This morning, they continued their lovemaking, recreating something they were used to. The sex in the shower they both loved and all the crazy giggles they loved. It was just like them. They felt free with each other. It was like kids fallen in love for the first time. They knew obstacles would come along the way, stupid arguments awaited them, but they were damn happy they got each other through all this.

     After rekindling their old flames, Maxwell drove them back to her mom's house so they could have breakfast together. Maxwell parked the car in front of the house and they stepped down together with smiles. Alicia saw Theodore's car on the other side and she shook it off, thinking it was just a similar car to his. She walked side by side with Maxwell, heading to the house. The front door opened, and Theodore showed up at the door.

"You're really," Theodore bickered at them.

"Theo," she said.

"Can we talk?" He asked her, frowning at them. Alicia nodded her head at him and turned to Max. She held Maxwell's hand in front of Theodore.

"Don't leave." She said to him. Alicia and Theodore walked inside and her mom and Cora were heard making breakfast in the kitchen. Alicia took the lead to her room and Theodore followed. They walked in and she was feeling uncomfortable by his stares.

"You have your mind made up, don't you?" He asked her. "Don't even answer that. Our vacation here is over. It wasn't pleasant so let's go back on the weekend. I hate this place."

"I can't." She boldly said. "Theo, I can't do this with you."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. I put my fucking pride aside to come here to talk to you because the only person who wanted this marriage to work was me and you're telling me you can't do this? Alicia, we are married. We're not in some fucking relationship where we can just break up and make up. We're married. We took a vow..."

"I don't want it anymore." She said and he laughed. "I can't leave. I don't want to. I'm still in love with Max and I've been keeping my feelings to myself because I didn't want to hurt you."

      "So why can't you just keep those feelings to yourself? Why do you always make me feel like I force you to be with me? You willingly came to me, accepted to get married and leave this godforsaken place because you despised him. And now what? You can't be with me anymore because you still love him? You don't want to keep hurting his feelings for you, but hurting mine is okay for you?" He asked calmly and she looked down. "I'm not here to break off our marriage. I'm here to take back my wife. I don't care how you two do it, get over your damn feelings and come home. You've hurt me enough, Alicia. You keep fucking up with him, getting rid of my unborn child and I'm just... I'm still here because I do love my wife. You can't keep doing this to me."

      This was the first time Alicia had seen Theodore shed a tear and it broke her heart, shutting down her world. "I'm here to take back my wife, so please... please come home." He pleaded with her. Alicia wasn't saying a word to him. He wiped off his tear, took in a deep breath with nodding of head and walked away, leaving the door ajar.

      Maxwell walked into the room and Alicia sat down on the bed, wiping tears out of her eyes.
"Alicia," Maxwell called for her. "I don't want to..."