(3).

"His Bad Side"

"What?" Alicia stood up on her toes and he did too. "Is this another joke? Am I on the pity list again?"

"No. It's just me. I don't want you in that kind of way so stop getting ahead of yourself. I know things are tough for you and I want to make it easy for you if you say yes to it. You gotta put your pride aside if you want it."

"Tell me." He breathed out lots of air. She was too curious and maybe his mind wasn't that prepared for it. "Tell me Max. I'm ready." He nodded slowly, pressing in between his eyes. She sighed and he blinked.

"Have sex with me.." more words were going to come out of his mouth so she freaked out a little and punched him in the face, harder. He winced and groaned, holding his pretty face. "What the fuck Alicia?!" With that word said, he felt his jaw almost broken and bloody inside.

"What the fuck? What the fuck Max? You barely talk to me and you when you did all you had to say was have sex with me? Are you stupid?" He stopped carresing his cheeks and looked at her unbelievably. That stupid pride!

"Stupid? Are you not tired of living like this? The set of clothes you have which has turned into a uniform since the first day I met you, are you not tired of it? Don't you want the money? I thought I was doing us some favor! You're clearly stupid than I thought." He fumed around. Was he...

"Are you asking me to have sex with you for money?" She asked and wild tears ran down her cheeks. "Because I look easy to you?" She expected lots of things but not this.

"You don't look easy to me. I'm only trying to help here. Isn't it better to have sex with me than to hook up with some dirty rich men or work your ass out in these places?"

"You're out of your mind." She shook her head at him and made her way to the restaurant. He held her hand, cold and warmth at the same time and he wasn't gripping so it will hurt. He held it carefully and stopped her from leaving his pretty sight. It was still not time to say sorry to her because he meant it. He was doing them some favors. How bad will it be to sleep with him?

"You would've rejected me if I had asked you to be my girlfriend too. Don't be hard on me Alicia. This is hard to even bring it up to you. I put my pretty pride aside to talk to you so you do the same. Think about this. I know you work hard but these works aren't going to be enough for you. I have lots of things I can do for you with no fucked up feelings to it. You get to do whatever you want on my watch. How bad is this offer hmph?"

"I'm not doing it. I'll rather have sex with old stinky men than have sex with a douchebag like you. Go fuck yourself!" She pushed him off and walked inside.

God!! He was so fucking crazy! How did he even come up with these stupid ideas? Why will she have sex with him when he has girlfriends?! Was he out of his damn mind!

Maxwell perambulated with his hand over his head and frantically kicking the empty trash cans. He held the wall and breathed in and out as prescribed to get half the anger out. Do they even work? It agitated him more. She fucking slapped him and walked out on him! Who the fuck does that?! He calmed himself a bit and went back to the Inn. Their food was served and he masked another smile to be involved in their chattering. Sideways, he was stealing glances at Alicia. She was furiously mopping one place over and over again and he didn't feel sorry. He meant it all.

—Alicia billed out their food after they were done eating and returned to the counter. They finished their petty talks and started leaving in groups. Max walked to the counter alone and like she predicted, he was the one to pay for all that they ate. She was focused on the bill and not looking at him. He pinned a bundle of money in her hand and she frowned at him.