(140).

"Girlfriends"

         Dawn comforted her friend, making her understand she did what was best for her. Ryans loud voice in the bathroom interrupted their conversation and they burst into laughter.
"Ryan fucking shut up!" Dawn yelled at him. Maxwell laughed from the kitchen. "Max, tell your friend to get out of her bathroom."

      "Let him be Dawn." Maxwell said to her. Dawn held Alicia's hand at the balcony and smiled at her.

       "You'll be fine. If this keeps haunting you, you should tell him this. I'm sure he'll get mad for a long time but he'll understand you." Dawn advised.

      "He wouldn't. You should've seen how excited he was about this. It was all he talked about when he knew I was pregnant. If I tell him I did this on purpose, he will never even look at me anymore. That will hurt him." Alicia said to her.

      "I was expecting to be an auntie too." Dawn laughed. "I really think you should tell him now. He'll definitely get mad but keeping secrets in a relationship makes things hard. You of all people know that." Alicia sighed and bowed her head down. "Tell him tonight. I don't want you two to start having another issue. Theo is a good guy and he loves you like crazy."

       "I know. That's why I married him." Alicia said and they laughed. They spent a while on the balcony, talking about all the things they missed on. Ryan stepped out of the bedroom looking dapper as always and Dawn started drooling over him like a snack. "Girl, he's your boyfriend. Stop making me jealous." They laughed again.

      "Babe, how do I look?" Ryan asked, turning himself around.

       "You're so ugly." She lied and Alicia laughed.

       "Alicia, how do I look?" Ryan asked her.

      "She's drooling over you right now. You look hot." Alicia complimented. Maxwell came out of the kitchen and picked up his phone from the couch.

      He sat himself down and turned the tv channels.
"Boring." Maxwell said to every channel he changed to. "Hey Ryan, let's step out."

       "No. Why should I?"

      "Because you're looking good." Maxwell said to him.

       "I know I am man. You're just trying to avoid talking to Alicia. You're both being awkward right now."

      Maxwell frowned at him. "Dude, we talked last night and I'm not avoiding her..."

      "Liar." Ryan teased.

      "Stop doing that."

      "Let her come here and sit next to you if you're really cool with her." Ryan said and stifled a laugh. "Go ahead. Call her over." Maxwell turned to Alicia and she was looking at him.

       "Hey Alicia, do you mind sitting over here?" Maxwell asked and Dawn nudged Alicia.

      "I don't... mind." She stuttered. She smiled at Dawn and got closer to him. She sat on the same couch Maxwell was seated on and took in a deep breath.

       "Wow, you two are really cool with each other now?" Ryan asked surprisingly.

      "We're not strangers." Maxwell admitted and leaned on the seat. Dawn came close to Ryan and they sat on the other seat together. Ryan put his head on Dawn's laps and smiled.

      "Why are you so ugly?" Ryan asked and Dawn pushed him out of her laps. They all burst out laughter and Ryan was groaning on the floor. Alicia's phone beeped and she picked it up, reading the text her husband had sent to her.