(36).

"A dinner and A Crazy Family"

      It was dinner time, Luna called Maxwell and Alicia to have dinner and they joined her after washing up. Pete and the maid dragged their bags to the bedroom. Luna smiled a lot more than Max does and Alicia was a little surprised at that. Max sat next to Alicia on the big dining table. His sister served herself and Max pushed his plate aside. He spooned out the varieties of food in Alicia's plate and dragged it in between them. "I'm eating with you." He took a fork and ignored their eyes on him. He enjoyed eating together with her.

    "Don't pay attention to him. Enjoy your food." Luna said to her. Alicia smiled a little at this awkwardness Max was cooking for her. They talked about their family for a while and Max didn't show interest in it. He was shrugging his shoulders to most of Luna's questions and rather whispering to Alicia. He didn't want to have his family talk when Alicia was with him.

      Luna had no choice than to talk about their relationship. She saw the familiarity and was worried Alicia was going to be the cause of everything. "Does mom and dad know about your girlfriend?" Luna asked. Maxwell put his fork down and turned to her. He really hated her sometimes. She now had a devilish smile on. Max made a fist in his hand. "I'm just asking. You need to relax brother. I won't tell." She sipped on her wine and smiled at Alicia. "Does he tell you about us?" She asked.

    "Don't answer it." He said to Alicia, his eyes glaring.

    "He didn't, right?" She laughed. "Don't worry honey. We're cool like that." She picked up her glass of wine. "Our brother is coming back. It's right for him to take care after dad, don't you think so Max?"

     "I don't care." He really didn't care about the inheritance.

    "You do. Your source of income will be determined once he takes over the company. You should really care Maxwell. Your girlfriend will help you decide what to do with your lives. This is a future plan." Max stayed silent. She let him bring Alicia so he will make a decision. She was threatening him indirectly. Alicia was getting what they were talking about.

That was a who's the next heir talk, wasn't it?

     Max had another brother? Yeah right. She never tells him about her family either. They were on the same boat here. His sister was a sassy queen. She couldn't wait to see his brother.

     "Darling, you should be prepared if you want to go a long way with Max."

    "Luna," he warned. Alicia looked at him and his glare on Luna was threatening. How prepared should she be? She wanted to go all the way with him.

•_•_•

      On Tuesday, Max and Alicia played basketball with his sister. Luna got a call and left Max and Alicia alone to play and all he did was spank her ass, laugh at her silly games and kiss the hell out of her even with his sister watching from afar. He carried her in an embrace and whirled her around. If this wasn't love, why did it feel so damn good with him? Why did she feel she'd die without his touches and laughs?

     Maxwell had gotten so attached to her. He wouldn't know what he'd do if he fucks up this relationship they had. He looked right at her, holding her so tight from falling. "I'm sure, if I fuck this up, I wouldn't be the same no more. I love you to the point that it hurts when I think of what I can do to ruin this. Am I doing this right?" She nodded and kissed him. "I really.. like you Ali."

    "I know. I really, really like you too." They smiled. He set her down and they continued to play. Alicia held his shirt from running around with the ball. She was tired and sweaty. "Max... please stop running around." She stopped him from running and it landed them on the ground. She felt her bone from the back break and groaned at the pain. He lay on top of her and caressed her face. "Fuck,"