(112).

"Things Happen"

       Scrolling through texts from Alicia, Maxwell put his head in his palms and screamed at himself. "Fuck!!" He cussed out loud and panted. "Fuck." He said and took another look at the texts she had left the previous night when he was busy fucking someone else.

•💯❤️•
Hey, I got your texts. Please call me back

Max! Are you mad at me?

Jeez! Say something and answer the damn calls!

WtF!! Max!! You're getting me worried here. You're not doing anything crazy right?

Hey, should I come over? We can talk about today. We both messed up. I'm sorry too.

Max please!! For Christ's sake!! Let me know you're fine. I'll leave you the fuck alone

Fuck! Fuck! Maxwell I'm fucking sorry okay! God! I messed up and I said I'm sorry! Is it that hard to answer a damn phone call?

Maxwell kept scrolling through the messages she left. Tears lined up in his eyes. He didn't know what to do. What if they were really bad for each other like everyone said? What if he hurts her physically? He can't handle that. That'll kill him. His sister's call came through and he ignored it like he's been doing for weeks. A message came on his phone and he checked who the unnamed number was.

Unsaved
Hey brother. Howdy? Did I cause any damage to the fucking relationship you're building up?

      "Theodore Miles." Maxwell gritted his teeth. He had to reply that motherfucker.

Max
It's going pretty well thanks to you. You're a life saver

Miles
You can count on me anytime. I'm figuring out how she's going to handle us both☺️

Max
Don't fuck with me Miles!

Miles
I won't even try. Your girl said she still loves me. You're a bad lover aren't you?

Max
Stop fucking with me and stop being childish! You're mad she betrayed you and you should know she did whatever she did because she doesn't love you the fuck no more and I'm damn sure she never did!

       Maxwell sent angrily and leaned in his chair. Was it true Alicia told Theodore she loves him? This question was playing with his emotions. His phone beeped and showed Theodore's message.

Miles
That's funny but I'm cool with that. Oh before I forget, do you want to join us on the date?

Max
What fucking date?

Miles
...

Max
Miles I'm not fucking kidding with you! I swear to God!! If you fucking touch her I'm going to fucking kill you!!! Bet on this! I swear on your mom's life!

Miles
Oh, too bad😅

       Maxwell got angered and phoned Theodore. The call was answered to at the first beep and he heard Theodore laugh. "Yeah what's up?" Theodore asked.

     "What date are you going with her?"

      "You know like how couples dress up, go out, eat, have fun and have sex at the end of the day."

      "Miles," he warned and gritted. "I swear..."

     "On what this time? To bury me alive again? I've had enough of your bullshit. I'll be the one burying your ass this time if you make me angry. Hang up, I'm putting on clothes to meet your girlfriend!"