(18).

"Another Fucking Day?"

      To keep the working relationship Alicia was trying to have with Max, she decided to continue working in his apartment. His pay was quite huge compared to any work she's ever done. She wished he'd stop smiling at her and trying to flirt with her like he did in the pool. That would turn her off again. She made a call to him before she planned to step out of her room. He answered the call and stayed silent on the phone. "Need me to clean something up?" She asked, trying to sound friendly.

     "Yeah." He answered, skipping a heartbeat.

     "Okay," she sighed on the phone and wished he had talked about something but he didn't. "I'll be right there."

    "Sure." He hanged up on her and she made her way out of the room.

    Alicia got to Maxwell's apartment and she pressed on the door bell. He was taking forever to open up and she was getting nervous by each second. She leaned by the wall and kept pressing the door bell out of nervousness. The door opened from the inside and Maxwell was shirtless again, and had just a shorts on. She could tell from his abs he wasn't wearing any undies. He walked away from the door without a word and she gently stepped inside.

     "Welcome." he said without looking at her and headed to the bedroom. She sat her handbag on the couch and watched him walk into the bedroom. He closed the door and she heard him talk to someone inside. "Sorry about that."

    "It's okay. We can start over again." A girl said from the room. Alicia looked around the living room and clothes had lined up to the bedroom. It wasn't her job to sneak around. She bent down and picked up the clothes and it contained a brazier and a red thong. She squeezed onto them and gathered them in the couch. She went for an apron, the broom and the cleaning bowl to start her work. She was trying to be unbothered by the slow moans she was hearing from the bedroom.

    Alicia started to clean from the living room, dusting the chairs and humming to herself. She received a call from Jake and as she worked, she talked to him on the phone. "What are you up to?" He asked.

     "Working."

     "At Rosie's?"

     "Nope. Working for some hot headed boss who is currently pissing me off so bad. But I need the money and I have to be cool with it." Jake laughed and she smiled.

    "Should I pick you up when you're done? I can give you a massage if you want to."

    "I'll think about it."

    "Alright. Take care." They hanged up and the scream that came from the bedroom was a hard one. Whoever he was banging was in deep trouble. He started to talk dirty to her and they both chuckled.

    "I did not sign up for this." Alicia grumbled and cleaned harder, going along with this girl's hard screams. She returned to the kitchen to spark the place up with her clean work not focusing on the heavy fucks going on meters away. Alicia's phone chimed and she picked it up. Maxwell's message popped up on her screen and she scoffed.

•Max•

Don't leave when you're done. Got things to talk about.

   Alicia angrily placed her phone on the kitchen's island and continued to mop the floor clean.
When she was done, she sat on the kitchen stool close to the island and waited minutes upon minutes for him. He wasn't coming out and the night wasn't getting any younger. She put her head on the island, and sighing uncontrollably for another hour later, sleep stepped out of it's shelter and smiled at her.