(14).

"Freaky Vacation"

     "You're crazy, do you know that?" Alicia frowned at Max and he sat his bags on the porch of the vacation home his sister had set up for him.

    "Why do you always ask darling?"

    "I am Alicia Bell. Stop calling me darling like your girlfriend. Friends of the opposite sex do not go on these kind of vacations. Who knows what your intentions are?"

   "I do. I told you I'm not going to fuck you... yet."

    "God! You're so crazy!" she walked away from him and toured the house alone. She heard his footsteps behind and she didn't mind. "Well, it's beautiful."

    "I know." she turned her head slightly to him and he smiled at her. He talked about her. She was beautiful and she makes him ache.

    Night was already on it's way and they were exhausted from the drive. Maxwell went ahead to order food from their front desk on phone and they got ready to cool down in the pool over talks.
What he wasn't ready for, was that tiny bikini she had packed along. She regretted packing that in the first place. Maxwell's car horns from the hostel would have earned her a blow to her ears if she hadn't hurried up.

     "What in the foodle-fuck Alicia!" She screamed at herself. "Yeah, we're just friends. Deal with it." she said in a complete different tone unlike hers. "We're just friends." she repeated. "Just friends." She slicked her hair like these drama queens in movies and posed in front of the mirror. "Whoa—haha, we're just friends. No big deal, right?" She asked.

   "Right?" Maxwell asked from the door almost dying of laughter. "Come on. Let's go." She embarrassingly walked faster out of the door and he watched her ran down the stairs with blushed cheeks. "She's hot." He admitted. "It'll be a long night." He sighed.

     Alicia was already in the pool, sighing over and over again. She faked a smile at Maxwell when he approached. He slowly stepped into the pool and got frostbiten on the spot. It was really going to be a long night like he said. He was already getting awaken in all parts of his body. To lighten up the mood, he started a conversation asking her about her childhood days and she entertained him with all the stuff that went on in her family, leaving behind how her once cheerful mom was now struck on the death bed fighting for her life. The silly conversations finally went down to this,

     "When was the last time you got fucked?" He asked.

    "Are we doing this?" She asked.

    "Uh huh." He smiled at her.

     She breathed out and sipped on the wine he had gotten minutes earlier. "Okay..." She breathed out again. "Two years?" She winced and he almost squealed.

     "No!" He screeched. "I mean you and Jake.. you did... right?" Please say no!

    "No. We didn't. He actually turned me down. He said I was just drunk and horny and going wild."

    "Are you wild?"

    She shrugged her shoulders and sipped wine again. "I used to. I just cooled down after Luke and some things going on with me."

    "You were one of those bad girls weren't you?" She nodded in a smile and he pulled much closer. "I should guess you weren't faithful to your dead boyfriend like most girls do."

    "I have always been. I hate to be cheated on so I don't do it to others. My relationship with him was just bad for me. I did all the shit I thought was right to keep him and he dumped me when I needed him the most. We used to you know, break up for like weeks and I'll be there thinking oh we're really over now and when I start getting my shit together, he'll come back and fuck me up..."

    "Literally?" he teased but was mad furious inside.

    "Yeah literally. You can't really blame me. He had some.." she sniffed in air. "good dick. And all that aside, I loved him like I was cursed or something." Maxwell nodded and chugged down his wine, emptying his glass and aggressively sitting the glass next to the pool. "If I had met him that night, I knew he'd lure me back in his cold web of lies and the foolish me would've fallen head over heels for his ass. So here's to taking him out of my life." She raised her glass up and he clung his empty one with hers. "I have been meaning so much to ask. What's with you and Kiera? Is she obsessed with you or something?"

    "Every girl is."

    "Sure." She rolled her eyes. "How do you do it? Getting all the pretty girls at your mercy? They act like your slaves. They come and go when you want them to."

    "Your dead boyfriend wasn't the only one with a good dick. Some of us still do and I'm damn sure you'll be at my mercy like everyone else when you're under my wings. I can fuck your life up if you want me to—literally." He slowly rolled his eyes and looked away.

     "You're so weird." She laughed.

     "I noticed. Isn't it crazy that I'm getting jealous over your dead boyfriend whose body is rotting somewhere cold and dirty? Does this make sense?" He scowled at her and she found that sexy as fuck. "My heart itches at that thought of someone laying hands on you. And all I want to do this moment, is to erase all the memories you have of him if I can. Maybe you'll start seeing my true intentions towards you that way. But I can't, ain't it?" She was dumbstruck by his drunken words.

     "Are you... drunk?"

    "Should I show you?" He pulled her by her thin waist making her feel his touch on her bare bleak skin. Maxwell was doughy enough to look deep into her eyes and she was melting by that cold glares. 

    Their breath was close enough and she couldn't pull herself back even if she wanted to. He held her tight enough to feel her every breath on his skin. She blinked at him, not knowing what the actual fuck was happening.

    But she did, when his lips got closer to hers and that wintry breath got a hold of her.

A/N— Here we go!