(64).

"The Permanent Stay"

      It wasn't Alicia's place but she still thought Luna had to know. She called her up and looked around the room. Max was in the bedroom and the bitch was in her 'room'. "Hey Luna."

     "Alicia. How are you doing girl? I heard about your good work. You should keep that up girl."

    "I will." She sighed. Luna, did Max tell you anything?"

     "Like what?"

     "Alia.."

     "Alicia, I told you to let it go."

     "She came back. She's here right now and Max knows I knew about her. He said he's keeping her close so he regains the memories he lost and finds out what exactly she did to him. He's been strange."

    "Wait up. He told you that?"

     "Yes. He is trying to regain his memories of her."

     "That's strange. He asked me about her like a week ago. I thought he remembers."

    "You mean he remembers her? Does he know what she did to him?"

    "He does." That motherfucker! He was intentionally keeping her close. What games was he trying to play on them? Alia believed he's trying to recover those memories. She believed it too. "Alicia?"

    "Yeah?"

    "Keep that girl away from him. Don't tell him about what we talked about. I know he's crazy."

    "I won't." She sighed heavily. Alicia walked to the bedroom and he had set up a song. He looked cheerful. Who the fuck was this guy? What was he trying to do? Should she keep believing him although he's lying to her? "What's up? You look happy."

     "I was thinking of something you'll hate."

    "And that's what's making you happy?"

     "Mm-hm. I won't be seeing you on the week days, right?"

     "Yeah, I'll be working and you know that. Is that what's making you happy?"

    "Yep." He smiled. He wasn't thinking what she was thinking. He'll be there with her? Alone? "But don't worry. You said you trust me, right?" She eyed at him and sat on the bed. He stood in front of her and smiled. "Have you ever thought of setting a place on fire?"

     "Stop freaking me out." She reached for her phone and texted Luna.

Alicia
What's the talk about fire all of a sudden? Your bro is scaring me Luna.

She held the phone tightly and faked a smile at him.

Luna
That's the pieces of what happened. I remember him talking about it that night. I think she was in there but I don't know who set it up.

Alicia
Shouldn't you guys do something about this? He's going crazy.

    She put the phone away and stood up. "Who are you texting?" He asked.

    "Luna." She recalled the moment Alia showed up to them at Rosie's Inn and how tensed he got. Max has been lying to her. He was putting on an act and acting dumb. She didn't know what he was trying to gain and how long he was going to keep pretending. "I should go to bed. I feel tired." She pressed her shoulders with her hand and he held her hand. He sat her down and massaged her shoulders. "What will you guys do next? Is she helping?"

     "I don't really need her help. She's playing games with me and I'll do the same to her." That's understandable but why was he hiding it from her too and when did he start recovering those memories of her? Did it start after those dreams he had about her? She thought.

     "Are you hiding something from me about this?" He stopped and looked at her. "I don't want her here and you seem okay with it."

     "They say, keep your enemies close. I need you to trust me, okay."

     "I'm more concerned about what you're going to do and talk about when I'm not here. If you ever fuck her, whatever we have will be over. I don't want her touching you. Can you promise me that?" She demanded.

    "I can't."

     "Max," He stood up and he scratched his head. "Did you fuck her?" He stepped back and she had a lot of strength to punch him in the chest. He wasn't budging. "You're such a jerk Max! I can't believe you had to go that far with her! Am I not giving you all the sex you need? What is wrong with you!" She yelled.

     "This was what you meant when you said you trust me?"

     "Stop playing games with me. Did you fuck her or not?!" She angrily asked.

    "We should get some sleep."

     "You're making this hard Max. Your first love is just steps away and I'm trying..."

    "I didn't ask you to try!" He yelled back. Why was she trying so hard to dig around him? He fucking hated it. He needed to do this alone. "You can quit if this is too much for you. Why the fuck should we keep this going if you don't trust me?"

    "I'm done arguing with you. I'm too tired for this." She left him in the bedroom and had a nice soothing shower, sobbing tears under it. She didn't know what else to expect from him. She was tired of doing this with him.

     After the shower, she got herself into a t-shirt and lied down on the bed. He got to the bathroom too and had his bath. He came out and she watched his bare ass dingle in the room. She was horny and she knew he wasn't going to touch her. Wouldn't it be nice to get themselves dirty in bed, pant, sweat and kiss the pleasures away? She hoped he'd do that. Instead, he wore a boxer shorts, got out of the room and came back later and just snuck into bed.
"Max," she called.

    "Go to bed. I'm tired of this." He shut her off and closed his eyes. He wasn't in the mood to argue anymore.

    "I just want to talk."

     "We've had enough talk for the day Alicia."

     "I'm sorry. Goodnight." She leaned in to him, attempting to peck on his cheeks and he turned around. "That's so thoughtful of you." She eyed at him and forced herself to sleep. He forced himself as well to go to bed.

      The apartment was so noisy in the morning and Alicia didn't bother to check on who it was. The bitch was playing songs and Alicia heard her laugh with Max. So typical of exes. Alicia feigned a sickness, seeking attention from Max. She was getting pathetic. She got up and washed up her face. She brushed her teeth and walked like she was dying to the living room. They were both standing and Alia was wearing a booty shorts, showing Max her ass cheeks. Max was in his black tank top, showing her the muscles he built. He turned to Alicia and smiled. He just started.

     "Hey Ali." He cheered and walked to her. Oh God! He called her Ali in front of Alicia. It was really a big deal for her. "Jeez you don't look good." He held her hand and examined her face. "Should I take you to the hospital?"

     "I'm okay. A little nauseous." Alicia said slowly.

     "Are we having a baby?" He asked seriously.

     "I... don't think so..."

    "Fuck. Come here babe." He hugged her and brushed his hand in her hair. "I got you. You'll be fine." The bitch was rolling her eyes and Alicia was over the moon. Max really got her off the hook. He held her hand and slowly walked with her to the room like she'll fall if he lets go off her. He closed the door and sighed. He held Alicia close and looked at her. He knew that got her off the hook.
"That was a lot right?" He asked. Alicia nodded and he smiled. "Sorry." He kissed on her lips and carried her to the bed. "Morning sex?" He asked and she smiled. He always gets her. "You're such a lucky girl Ali. I'm going to fucking love you more than I've ever done, now that the bitch is here. Hope you're ready for that?"

     "I am." She smiled and his kisses started slow on her thighs...