(86).

"Fuck!!"

         Theodore sat Alicia's butt on his desk and she wished he had continue with the kisses. His soft stares were so lovely and the view of the city in his office was magnificent. He held her little hand and brushed her hair out of her face with his right hand. Her chest heaved and his lovely scented body was so close to hers that she couldn't think of anything else other than him. Theodore slowly and gently unbuttoned her buttons on her blouse while he stared at her.

     Alicia was just heaving and getting hornier each second of his touch. He unbuttoned two more and her cleavage showed. His thumb brushed on her fair skin in between her cleavage and she sighed heavily. He couldn't wait to see her all naked in front of him so he hurried it up a little. Her boobs hipped up in her bra and every second their eyes met, he gets harder in his trouser.

       Theodore parted her legs open and sneaked his hand in her skirt heading for her sex part. Alicia was sighing calmly as his hands teased on her thighs. He searched for her sex part and when he found it, they both froze on the spot. He couldn't believe how wet she was and she couldn't believe how the touch of his finger made her feel. His finger pulled her panty aside and he teasingly circled around her clit. She moaned slowly and held onto his shirt. He kissed her before he thrusted his finger in her, paving way for him to finally get into her. Theodore slipped her bra off and sucked on her nipples and every moan didn't stop getting him fucking hard. His finger was taking the lead in her and her toes curled as she was reaching her orgasm. Her moans heightened and he thrusted harder in her.

      "Fuck!!" She screamed. She closed her eyes tightly and stiffened in his arms. "Fuck," she said in a whisper and opened her eyes.

     "I want you to do that around my cock."

     "I would love to." He smiled at her and she unbuttoned his buttons on his shirt. He reached towards his drawer on the desk and pulled out a condom. He opened up his zipper and pulled his trouser down. Alicia glanced at the hardened cock in his boxer and she quickly looked up at him. "Woah." She sighed. Theodore smiled lightly and pulled his boxer down. He got the condom on his cock and she led him inside of her.

And the problem was, he couldn't get in.

      They chuckled at how huge he was and he eventually got inside of her letting her feel his monster inside of her. He started to rock back and forth on her and she felt like cumming already.

      Theodore later turned her around and pulled down her skirt. He stepped out of his trousers too and rocked her from the back. Her bare ass was right on him and she screamed out his name countless times. He rubbed his fingers on her clit and her orgasm exploded again. She pulsated on his cock and urged him to cum too. He didn't want to do so. He wasn't done with her yet. Theodore turned her again and lay her on the desk. He raised her legs up to his shoulders and fucked the life out of her. Her moans neared his cum and he went in harder.

      "Fuck!! Holy shit! Fuck!" He grunted at his cum and his cock still throbbed slowly in her. He ran his fingers in her hair and kissed her again. His breathing was heavy on her lips and he looked at her with a yearn although he just got intimate with her. "For fuck's sake, we actually did this." He laughed with her. "Woah," he sighed and shook his head.

      "Do you think someone heard us?"

     "That's their problem." He kissed on her neck and sucked onto it. He held her close and kissed all over her face. "I wish we were home right now." He whispered to her and his mellow voice sent a goosebump on her arm. She stopped him from kissing her again and they looked at themselves.