(6).

"Another Murder"

     Shaking in fear, Alicia took a step away from Max and he held back her hand. She shook her head to him and before he could let a word out, his friends got closer to them. Ryan was the first to see and he turned to Max as well. The rest walked in and couldn't believe their eyes either.

    "What the fuck!!" Cole yelped. "Someone fucking call the cops!" Others rushed to Alex's body and saw to it he bled to death from knive cuts. Few ran out to get help and Alicia's hand was still in Max's.

    "Max come with me." Ryan said out of anger, trying to believe his friend wouldn't be crazy enough to go that far.

    "Why?" he asked.

    "Max did you do this?" someone asked.

     "Why will I do that?"

     "You literally threatened him yesterday."

     "Stop talking stupid." Alicia pitched in.

     "And who are you?"

     "Your mama." she rolled her eyes at his skinny self. "Before you start acting like a fucking cop and pointing fingers at someone, you should get your facts right and bring some valid evidence. You're all pussies." she mumbled the last part to herself.

    "Really. Where were you last night Max? You ditched us last minute and said you had something important to do. Was this the important thing you had to do huh?" Eyes shot on Max and he breathed out a sigh. Even Ryan and Cole looked at him that way. Alicia would've loved to get his answer too. His silence wasn't proving much. It got her scared. He had done worse and Alex evidently pissed him off.

    "He was with me." she pitched in again and Max's eyes glared at her.

   "Liar. Why will he be with you?" They laughed.

    "Why do I have to explain myself to you?"

    "Oh you will soon. To the cops." they smirked at her and she eyed at them.

    "Well like I said, bring your evidence. We're all murderers with words aren't we?" she smirked at them too and dragged Max's hand away with her. Her knees were getting weak on the hard floor. She held in her breath as she walked away with Maxwell and he still wasn't saying anything. She walked with him to the parking lot and he absent-mindedly opened the car's door. Alicia sat in with him and minutes passed and no one was saying the first word.

    "I didn't do this." he cleared the moody air. She squeezed on her lap and faked a smile. "I really didn't."

    "I believe you." she said.

    "How do you.."

    "You wouldn't have left a body in the open. You're too smart for that." she laughed. That laughter stopped and doubts kicked it's way in. What if he did to prove a point? He dared Alex before. The whole fight was meaningless.

    "I really didn't do this. It's stressing me out. I think someone did it in my stead. I'm so confused right now Ali. I never asked anyone to do anything."

    "Who is it Max?"

    "I have no idea." he shook his head. "I have no fucking idea." he breathed. Alicia blinked at him and he angrily punched on the steering wheel.

    "Hey calm down. I said I believe you. What we have to do is think of how to solve this. Everyone is pointing fingers at you already. Your friends are really a bunch of pussies." he put his head on the wheel and she sighed.