(72).

"Got Fucked"

        Jake took Alicia off guard and came on top of her, pulling her jean and panty down. Alicia Bell. Damn! She was really doing this. She wanted to be sure she was really doing this and she kissed him while he tried getting her jeans off. Something was wrong with her. She was rushing for this. She held his t-shirt and pulled it over his head and took off her blouse in a hurry too. He unhooked her bra and her boobs danced in his face. Jake sucked her nipples and those cold lips on her hardened nipples turned her on to a hundred. She moaned and ached at the slight bite he made with his teeth, causing sweet pain. His finger dug in her hole and he thrusted in it, looking at each other, eyeball to eyeball. His grey eyes were beautiful. She held his face to look closely at him.

     "Why didn't I notice you were a pretty boy?" She asked and he chuckled. Because she was falling for the bad boy.

      His thumb sat on her clit, circling it and making her cum before he had to penetrate. "Fuck," she gasped and he held her tightly. Jake was aware what they were doing perfectly. He was going to fuck Maxwell Ross's gem.

     Jake's boxer short wasn't fully off. Alicia grabbed onto it and he mumbled some fucks, moaning slowly. His fingers went in her hair and she let her head fall over his hand. He sat her halfway on the bed and they rocked themselves to an orgasm. He turned her over and she got a hold of the walls, tapping her hands on it. Jake knelt behind her and held her pretty waist, banging her till she screamed for more. He no longer cared if Max kills him or not. Or kills them both for hurting him. He cared less.

     Their sex led them off the bed. It was amazing with Jake.  It wasn't weird and she wanted more for the night. She didn't want him to be done with her yet. It shouldn't be over yet. She pushed him back to the bed, smiling at him and sat on him, cowgirling him bad on the bed. She pulled on his hair when she cummed again and he pounced harder in her, reaching his second cum for the night.

      Alicia put her head on him and their heart beats were lovely. Like yeah, she just did this with Jake and it was fucking awesome. He lay her next to him and cuddled her to sleep. His fingers traced her arm and she sighed softly in his arms. They've been sharing this bed together and it was all friendliness and hormones. These horny creatures, poured out their cum and girl, she was exhausted.

     "Goodnight Bell." He whispered and she nodded. Too tired to let a word out to him.

•••Then the next morning, like they were assigned, they woke up together and when he looked at her, she realized what she did. She ruined the friendship they had. "Oh fuck," she blurted out. "For fucks sake Alicia." He could hear her and that wasn't her concern.

     "Are you okay?" He asked. She wrapped the bedsheets around her body and got up from the bed in a rush. "Bell?" He sat up on the bed.

      "I really don't know what's wrong with me. This shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry Jake."

     "For what?"

     "This. I don't want to do this with you. Especially not now. It shouldn't have happened."

    "Alicia..."

     "I'm sorry. I'll be with Dawn." She picked up her clothes from the floor and rushed out of the room. She put her clothes on, picked up her purse and phone and ran to Dawn's apartment.

     She shamelessly took a bath at Dawn's and Dawn had been laughing throughout. "Dawn I'm in a crisis here. I ruined the friendship and I don't think I can ever look at him again. I'm so embarrassed." Alicia said. Dawn was tying her hair in a ponytail and she still laughed.