(149).

"Getting Rid Of Feelings"

        There are so many ways to say goodbye and this wasn't what Maxwell had planned on his big launch day. Holding onto Shelby's hand, he knew he should've done more for her. He should've loved her more than he did and he should've made out with her more.

       Theodore walked into the ward, pulled Maxwell away from Shelby's body. Doctors and nurses ran in and he watched them cover Shelby's body with the white cloth. Theodore walked Maxwell out of the ward and let him sit on the bench outside the ward. Alicia stood by the door, her head down and eyes down. Maxwell put his arms over his head and more tears poured out. He didn't know what to do in this situation.

"Shelby is uh..." he sniffed, picked up his head and laughed. "She's just gone." He laughed again. "This was supposed to be a good day." Theodore looked at Alicia and looked back at Max. "And she's just... gone because someone couldn't stand her."

"I'm sorry." Alicia said. Maxwell angrily stood up from the chair and walked up to her.

"You're sorry? Alicia do you know what the fuck you've done?"

"Yes okay! And I'm not that sorry because she was going to make your life miserable." She angrily said.

"And why the fuck should you care when you're the one who ruined me first! Why are you acting like I mean shit to you Alicia? You fucking killed her and you're not even sorry about it."

"Well I can't pretend anymore. I wanted her dead and I'm so glad she is." Alicia eyed at him and took a step to leave. Maxwell grabbed her hand and glared at her. "Let go off me."

"I warned you didn't I?" He scowled. "I'm keeping myself calm right now because of your husband."

"Max," Theodore called him.

"You have always been the monster in our lives. You pretend not to give a fuck then you mess things up. Do us all a favor and get the fuck out of our lives. Go back to the fucking beggar I knew years ago because that's exactly what you are." Maxwell ranted on her and pushed her out of his sight. He took steps to walk away and turned around to her again. "I really wish you die Alicia. I really hope you are the one dead right now." He added and walked away, wiping tears out of his eyes and cussing at himself.

Maxwell walked out of the hospital to his car and he sat inside, crying and screaming at himself. His phone rung and he picked it up, answering Theodore's call.

"Where are you?" Theodore asked.

"Please get rid of her. I can't stand her anymore. Whatever you do, do not let her come close to me. I will fucking kill her if she comes an inch closer to me. She's fucking dead to me." Maxwell angrily said and ended the call. He put his head on the steering wheel, whimpering loudly. "I'm really sorry Shelby." He cried.

•_•_•

       A day after Shelby's death, every media house shared the news, reporting her death as the cause of an angry crazy stalker. Alicia laid down in bed, hugging onto the pillows. Theodore was making calls in the room trying not to get his wife involved in this although she was the sole cause of Shelby's death.

"Yes thank you. I will appreciate that." Theodore ended the call and walked to the bedside. He looked down at Alicia and smiled at her. "I'm making dinner, do you want to join?" Alicia shook her head at him. "You've been in bed all day."

"I know." Theodore sat down and held her hand. "I don't deserve you Miles."

"Quit saying that. You make me nervous." Alicia held his hand tightly. "Luna is handling this and people believe these stories..."