Chapter 25

"Matthew!" I heard a voice yell.

I knew the voice. The beautiful I love to hear. I didn't look up. I was ashamed mostly. I felt the railing shake and looked over to see Avery beside me.

No.

"Get back over there" I said.

I was more nervous than I was angry.

"No" she said and just looked at me.

She had no sign of nervousness or fear.

"If you're going, I'm going with you" she finished.

"No Avery" I said.

"Matt, you're not going to leave without me" she said.

I saw her tear stained cheeks and the worry in her eyes. I couldn't do this. I can't leave her.

"You climb over first" I nodded.

"No, we climb over together" she said.

I took her hand and we climbed over at the same time. I couldn't look at her. I was too disappointed in myself.

"Matthew never do that again I was scared to death and the only reaso-" she started to talk, but I couldn't resist.

I smashed my lips onto hers, but she didn't kiss back. I pulled away slowly and looked down.

"I'm sorry.." I muttered "I couldn't resist."

She looked as if she was going to cry.

"No I'm sorry.." She said almost in a whisper.

She then ran off of the balcony and down the stairs. All I heard was the door slam and I was left standing there.

What just happened? Is she still mad?

What was that? She didn't just come to 'save me' then leave. Who would do that. I'm so confused I don't even know what's going on.

Avery's POV

I couldn't take it. I went out onto the balcony and looked at the view of New York.

Beautiful.

I then heard rattling and heavy breathing.

I leaned over the railing a bit to see if I could see what was making the noise.

I then saw it.

Matt.

He has climbed over the railing. He was going to jump. I couldn't let this happen. I bolted out of the balcony and down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Sammy yelled as I ran past him.

I didn't answer. I needed to help Matthew. He couldn't do this. I got my key I had had of the kitchen counter and ran down the all to our room.

I unlocked the door which seemed to take forever and ran to the balcony.

"Matthew!" I said.

He was going to jump.

No matter how much I was mad at him I still loved him and I wasn't going to let him leave me. I climbed over the railing and stood beside him.

He told me to go back over but I wouldn't.

"If you're going, I'm going" I said.

We both climbed back over the railing after some convincing. I was in the middle of what you should call lecturing Matt when he kissed me.

I didn't kiss back. I couldn't.

I don't feel right. He pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm sorry.. It's just" he said and looked down with embarrassment.

"No I'm sorry." I said.

Tears were swelling up in my eyes as I ran down the stairs and out the door.

I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted to just be alone. I can't take this anymore. What's wrong with me?

I walked back to Sammy's room and went into the living room.

"Where'd you go?" Sammy asked concerned.

"To do something I had to do.." I said and walked up the stairs.

I didn't want to talk about it. I needed time to think and tune out the world. I decided to go for a run since I had been eating so unhealthy ever since I came on tour with the guys.

I put on my black athletic shorts and a black nike sports bra along with a pink tank top. I slipped on my tennis shoes and grabbed my ear phones.

I sighed and walked down the stairs.

Sammy looked up from his phone and he gave me a confused look.

"I'm going for a run." I stated.

"Okay. Have fun" he smiled.

I turned around and started walking to the door. I could feel Sammy watching me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye looking at me up and down.

I didn't bother saying anything and walked out of the hotel room.

I went down the elevator and went into the lobby. I went out of the hotel and found a place to run. It was pretty hot considering it was summer.

I put in my earbuds in and started to run. I listened mostly to one direction and five seconds of summer.

Basic.

I turned on some Shawn and Ed Sheeran. I loved both of their music. I ended up running and walking a mile and then a mile back to the hotel.

It relieved some stress from me and I was satisfied. I went back to Sammy's hotel and he wasn't in there. I found a note in the kitchen.

"Meet and greet starts in half an hour. Be down there! Show is in the hotel! Ask girl at front desk in lobby for directions! -Sammy" I read in my head.

I didn't have any of my clothes or essentials so I had to go back to Matt's room. Hopefully he wasn't in there.

I walked to Matt's room and quietly unlocked the door and walked in. I checked around to see if Matt was there and thankfully he wasn't.

I walked into our bedroom and slipped into the shower. I quickly shaved and washed.

I got out and put on an old t-shirt and pajama shorts. I blow dried and straightened my hair and put on my normal makeup routine.

I ran into our room and changed into a short sleeve floral crop top and a black skater skirt. I put on my white converse and put on perfume and grabbed my purse and phone.

I ran to the elevator and went into the lobby. I found the lady at the front desk and she showed me where to go.

I walked in through the back and heard millions it seemed like of screaming fans. I found Lucy and sat down beside her.

"There you are" she said.

She seemed happy.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Oh my gosh Jack planned this super cute date and it was adorable." She squealed.

"So you've made up?" I asked.

"Yes!" She laughed.

I laughed along with her and sat back. I saw Matt look over at me and he looked sad.

Just like Jack did, but more.

What have I done?

__________________________

Hi guys! Omg so fangirl moment okay so hayes is coming to digi where I'm going and I didn't get vip but if matt goes I have to get vip like omg😂 okay I'm sorry but hoped you like! Please keep voting!💘-Em😇