Chapter 23

"Jack you need to eat!" I demanded as he looked at his plate of food, not even touching it.

"I just.. Just can't" he said and looked down.

"Jack it's all going to work out. I promise" I smiled.

"I have to make it up to her." He said and looked up at me.

His eyes were red and puffy. He really loves her. I had no idea how much she means to him. I looked down at my bowl and took another bite of my cereal.

"First you need to eat" I said and looked at him.

"Fine." He mumbled.

He began to eat and I felt satisfied. I put my bowl in the sink and washed it. Matt was still asleep. It had been two days since the whole Lucy and Jack thing.

Jack hasn't been peppy and happy at the events like usual. He hasn't been talkative and Lucy won't even look at him.

He sings his songs, but he hasn't been active on stage. Fans have asked if Lucy and Jack had broken up, but he just says it's complicated.

Lucy on the other hand has been completely fine.

Well, not really.

She won't leave the hotel room. She cried a few times, but won't even look at Jack. She hasn't been to a single event since the whole break up.

"I'm gonna check on Matt" I said while walking over to our room.

"Babe.." I said quietly while knocking on the door.

"Yes.." Matt mumbled into the pillow.

"Are you okay?" I asked while sitting down beside him.

"I've got a bad headache." He said and rolled over to look at me.

His hair was all messed up and he looked sleepy.

"let me get some medicine" I said and stood up until Matt grabbed my arm and yanked me back down beside him.

He threw me on the bed and cuddled up next to me.

"Matthew" i said. "Let me get the medicine!"

"The medicine can wait.." He smirked.

He kissed the top of my head, then my nose, and finally my lips.

"Matt" I said between kisses.

I tried to pull away put he pulled me back to him. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I love you" he winked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I got up and grabbed the medicine out of my bag. I went to the kitchen and got Matt some water and came back into our room.

He took the medicine and rolled back over in bed. He groaned and sat up.

"Go back to sleep if it's that bad." I said.

He nodded and laid back down. I kissed his head and shut the door to his room.

-

Matt was perfectly fine after about 6 hours of sleep. The guys went out and I was with Lucy eating baking cookies and watching movies.

"We needed just an us day" she smiled.

"I know! After being with boys for weeks I've needed some girl time" I smiled.

She laughed and took a bite of the cookie.

We watched movies and talked, of course about Jack. she said he's tried to talk to her and said he wanted to make it up to her but she just doesn't know.