Chapter 20

I woke up with a headache.

I sighed and sat up. I looked at the clock and it read '7:45'. Our flight was at 10:30, thankfully later than the last flight.

I got of bed and went to the bathroom.I turned on the water and stripped from my clothes.

I got in and let this hot water hit my skin. The hot shower was curing my headache. I turned around let the water hit my neck.

I felt a sting near my collar bone and looked down.

I remembered the hickey Matt left the night before. The pain soon stopped and I washed my hair and body.

I got out and dried myself off.

I went back into our room and got dressed. I put on athletic sweats and a loose fitting t shirt.

I walked down stairs and looked in the cabinets and fridge.

We had no food.

Great.

I smirked when I thought of an idea.

I quietly walked upstairs to our bedroom. Matt was still sound asleep.

I ran back down the stairs and grabbed two cups. I filled them with ice and cold water. I quietly laughed while I walked up the stairs.

I walked up to Matt still sleeping and dumped the ice cold water over his head.

He gasped and jumped up.

"God Avery!" Matt yelled.

He turned around and looked at me. I burst into laughter and he could help but laugh with me. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"No you're soaking wet!" I yelled.

"Come here baby" he smirked.

"No! Matthew I swear" I yell.

"Fine fine" Matt said and went to change.

I went into the bathroom and started on my hair. I threw it up in a bun and did my makeup.
I was in the middle of putting on my mascara when Matt came up behind me and started to kiss my cheek.

He went down to my neck until I stopped him.

"Matthew stop" I said.

"What?" He asked while poking his bottom lip out.

I pointed to the hickey to my neck and he looked up at me.

"What are your fans going to think when they see this?" I said.

He let out a chuckle and looked at me.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled.

I nodded and pushed him out of the bathroom.

"Let me get ready" I whined.

He laughed and watched me.

"Your ass looks good in those sweat pants by the way" he smirked and turned around and walked out.

I laughed and slammed the door shut.

I finished my make up and went to put some clothes to wash. I washed and dried them and put them in our suitcases.

"Avery! We gotta go!" Matt yelled from downstairs.

"I need help!" I said.

I heard the shuffling of feet coming up the stairs. Matt entered our room and grabbed our luggage.

"Would you please let me get my bag?" I asked.

"Nope" he said with a grin forming on his face.