Chapter 33

Avery's pov

I woke up to Cam shaking me.

"What?" I groaned as i turned over.

The curtains to the balcony window spread open wide and the light of the sun came in. I pulled the covers over my head and groaned.

"Matt's been waiting for you! Come on!" Nash yelled as he ran and jumped on the bed.

I threw the covers off of me and jumped out of the bed. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"I knew that would get her up." I heard Cameron laugh.

I shook my head and smiled. I just put on some mascara. I brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail. I ran into the room and searched through my suit case.

"Guys when are we supposed to leave?" I asked confused.

"Tomorrow" Cam said.

"But what about Matt?" I asked while pulling a shirt out of my suitcase.

"I don't really know.." Nash trailed off. "We have a mini meet and greet today though"

I sighed and gestured for them to leave the room. I quickly slipped on athletic shorts and one of my school sweat shirts.

I slipped on my shoes and went out of the room. Cameron and Nash were sitting on the couch. I grabbed my room key and slipped it in my pocket.

"Let's go!" I yelled as I walked to the door.

The boys came walking towards me and we headed out. Cam drove and I sat in the back, while Nash was in the front. I was on Twitter until we arrived at the hospital.

Many fans had sent Matt sweet things like candy, notes, balloons, stuffed animals and other sweet things. I was so happy they cared for him.

I went up to the floor Matt was staying at, along with Cam and Nash, and went in.

He lay there dead asleep. He looked tired. He had bags under his eyes. He kept moving in his sleep. I was starting to wonder if he was actually okay.

We waited for about thirty minutes until I realized I was really hungry.

"Guys I'm hungry." I groaned.

"We'll go get you something to eat. Stay here with Matt." Nash smiled.

"Thanks guys" I said.

They left and I grabbed on to Matt's hand. I started to admire all of his features. He soft hair. He lips, his jawline, his everything. He was just perfect. He shifted over and his eyes slowly opened. His attention focused on me and his eyes lit up.

"Hi" I said softly.

"Babe" he smiled tiredly.

I pecked his lips and sat back down grabbing onto his hand again.

"I couldn't sleep last night" He said.

"Why?" I asked worriedly.

"I kept having nightmares and I wanted you here." He sighed.

I rubbed his hand and he smiled. He scooted over a little and patted the side next to him. I laughed a little and laid down beside him. He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks for being here" he snuggled up to me.

"I love you" I smiled.

He couldn't help but crack a smile. He kissed my lips softly.

"I love you too" he said.

"Eh hem" Cam said from the door.

I looked up and saw Nash and Cameron standing there with food in there hands. I got up and walked to them and grabbed the food, after thanking them.

We sat around and talked and ate. The doctor walked in and asked if he could talk to me. Of course I agreed and followed him out of the room. We walked into the hallway where he pulled out some papers and gave them to me.

"Matthew is very lucky to be alive. Now, on this piece of paper it shows all of Matthew's injuries and medicines. It shows how many and when he needs to take them. If he takes all the ones he needs to take today we will let him go." He spoke as I scanned over the last paper. "He will be on crutches from six to eight weeks and needs to be able to go to a doctor for a check up every other week to see how he's doing."

"Okay. Thank you for helping him. Is there any thing else I need to know?" I asked.

"No problem and nothing else." He nodded and we walk back into the room.

"Good news Matthew, you can leave today." The doctor said.

"Real-" matt said before I cut him off.

"Only if you take all your meds today" I said.

"Okay. Yes! I can leave" he smiled.

I nodded and sat down and finished my food. We all finished our food and cleaned up. Matt changed into his normal clothes and sat in the bed. He took his meds at the times he had to and finally he was aloud to go.

It was around five o'clock when we left the hospital. We had to help Matt get in the car, due to his crutches and cast. He immediately pulled out his phone.

He went on Twitter and tweeted out to all of his fans. He let them know he was okay, but some fans blamed this whole situation on me. Why? I have no idea, but I couldn't care less. I was relieved Matt was finally out of he hospital and could rest.

"Are you going to stay on tour or go home?" I asked quietly, hoping Cameron and Nash wouldn't hear.

"I'm going to stay. I think." Matt said hesitantly.

I nodded and smiled. I understood exactly why he wanted to stay. He needs to see his fans. They support him and love him just as much as I do.

They need him, just like I do.

__________________________

Hey! How is everyone?! Hope you all liked this chapter!

More chapters to come. I don't know where I will end this, but It won't be soon. Idk.

Keep voting and reading! Love you guys!-Em🎈😇