Chapter 41

Avery's pov

"Hey guys come in" I smiled as Sammy and some girl he met walked through the door of our apartment.

"This is Molly. Molly this is Avery" Sam smiled as Molly shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you. Sam talks about you a lot" she smiled.

"You too" I said "so are you two a thing?"

"Oh no! We're just good friends" Sammy blurted out.

I nodded and gave Sammy a confused look.
We had finished painting our bed room and all our furniture and belongings were set up.

Matt came down the stairs and into the kitchen where we all stood. He was delighted to see Sammy and hugged him. He shook hands with Molly and we all began talking. Soon I heard a knock on the door and Matt went to get it.

Thankfully it was Aaron, Jack, Johnson, Nash, and Cameron. I ran up to them as they walked through the door. I gave each of them a hug and talked to them.

We all went to the den area where we all just sat around and talked. We talked about where and what we were going to be doing with our lives.

"Wait Jack, where's Lucy?" I asked.

"Oh, uh we broke up. She didn't tell you?" He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"She won't answer any of my text. The last time I saw her was graduation night." I said.

She was staying and going to college back at home. She felt more comfortable there. I heard a knock of the door again and I got up this time to get it. It was Shawn, Taylor, Carter, Jacob, Hayes, and Mahogany.

I gave them hugs and brought them to the living room to be greeted by the guys. The boys ended up talking about something really boring so Mahogany, Molly, and I all went out to the balcony.

"So do you like Sammy?" I smirked.

"Oh no!" She smiled.

"Oh come on. Why not?" Mahogany blurted out.

"Well I don't know. I think he likes you Avery. All he does is talk about you" she said.

I looked at her with confusion. Sammy can't have a crush on me. I have Matt and he knows I love him. I love Sammy, but in like a brother sister type way.

"Well, he knows I love Matt." I spoke. "Hey, Mahogany do you have anyone in your life?" I smirked at her.

"Oh um" she stuttered.

"We won't tell. You've got to like someone" Molly teased.

"Okay fine." She huffed. "Aaron and I have sort of a thing going on now"

"What?!" I screamed.

She quickly covered my mouth and told me to shut up. Molly just laughed and clapped her hands.

"This is great" I said in a more quieter voice.

"awe! Oh my god has he asked you out yet?" Molly chimed in.

"Not yet. Hopefully he will soon though" she blushed.

Sammy walked out onto the balcony and walked over to us. The guys said they wanted to go to the beach so we all agreed. The girls and guys went back to their places, which were not far from here at all.

I changed into my bikini, which was a black and white bathing suit. It was from the brand triangl and it was adorable. I grabbed a bag and filled it with towels, snacks, sunscreen, and a few other things.