Chapter 13

I jogged down the stairs and slipped my phone in my pocket. I opened the door slowly and saw Matt standing there.

He smiled when he saw me. He looked so cute.

He was wearing black jeans and gray shirt that said 'obey'. He had his hair in a perfect quiff and seemed to be a bit nervous.

"You look great" he smiled as I shut the door and locked it.

"So do you" I said while bopping his nose.

He laughed and grabbed my hand.

He led me to his car and opened the door for me. Matt was such a gentleman and I loved it.

"Thank Ya" I smiled.

"No problem." He smirked.

He jogged around the car and got in the drivers seat. He started the car and backed out.

"Okay Matt where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere" he replied with a cheeky smile.

"Matthewwww" I whined.

He didn't budge just smiled and watched the road.

I sighed and sat back. He rested his hand on my thigh. I look at him and he gave me a questioning look. I smiled and nodded.

I decided to make the car ride fun and turn on the radio. Nothing good was on so I got the AUX cord and plugged it into my phone.

I scrolled through my music list trying to find a song. I turned on 'like that' by Jack and Jack. Matt looked at me and smiled.

We burst into song singing every word and dancing. I laughed most of the time seeing Matt trying to impress me by rapping every word to the rap parts. Really I thought it was cute. I mean it was a easy rap and I actually new these boys.

"Are we there yet?" I asked over the music.

"Almost babe." He winked.

I sat back and turned on 'Girl Almighty' by One Direction.

Matt really didn't know the words, but caught on after a while. We jammed out until Matt quickly turned off the music.

"We're here!" He said.

I looked up from my phone to see bright lights shining from rides.

Amusement park rides.

He brought me to an amusement park.

"Matt these are my favorite!" I squealed.

"Surprise" he smiled.

He found a parking spot and turned off the car. I started to open my door, but he stopped me.

"Let me get it Ave" he smiled.

He jumped out of the car and came around to open my door.

"Thank you." I said with a cheeky smile.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. We walked to the entrance and paid to get a stamp for unlimited rides.

Of course Matt bought the tickets even though I felt bad because they weren't exactly cheap.

"Which ride first?" He asked.

I pointed to a roller coaster with a lot of twist and turns.

"Let's go!" I cheered.

Matt laughed and nodded and we walked towards the ride. We got in line which wasn't too bad, but still pretty long.

"So how did you know I like these?" I asked.