Chapter 51

Matt's pov

What I was doing just didn't feel right. Having someone else to hold was never the same as it used to be with her. Her gorgeous green eyes and long hair that flowed perfectly. Stop thinking about her, Matt.

"Matt" Anna groaned as he wrapped her arm around my neck and sat on my lap.

"Yes?" I sighed.

"Let's do something" she smirked.

"Like what?" I breathed as she began to kiss my neck.

She just giggled and came to kiss my lips. This wasn't right and it will never be right. I had no idea that Avery was with Sam and me being the idiot I am trying to make her jealous by dating Anna. I shouldn't even call it dating.

"I'm not in the mood" I sighed as I pushed her off me gently and went to the kitchen.

"You never are. All you ever think about is that bitch, Avery" she yelled.

"Maybe because she is the fucking love of my life and I had to screw things up by fucking around with you. I broke her, Anna. I'm hurt and you don't give a shit about me" I yelled back more furious than ever.

"I do too Matt" she smiled as she came nearer to me.

"No. No you don't. All you want is someone to fuck you, but it's not going to be me. I lost Avery because of you and I can't get her back" I yelled. "I'm leaving"

I grabbed my keys and got in the car. I was not going to spend another fucking day with that bitch. I drove off not sure of where to go. I don't know who would actually comfort me because the only person who ever did was Avery.

Avery's pov

I sat in my car in front of Jack's house waiting for him to come out. He was literally taking forever. He asked me to come get him and we'd go eat with Madison and Sammy who were meeting us at the resturant.

I finally saw him coming towards the car. He opened the door and hopped in. I rolled my eyes and started to back out of his drive way.

"Hey" he grinned.

"What took you so long?" I groaned as I started my way towards the resturant.

"Beauty takes time babe" Jack smirked.

"Oh shut up" I laughed as rolled my eyes.

We made it to the resturant and I parked. We got out and headed in. I spotted Sammy and went up to him. He hugged me and quickly kissed me before I sat down. Soon Madison came in and we all greeted her.

We sat down and ordered our food. We made small talk and Madison told us that she was starting to work on an album soon. I was really excited for her. She's such a good singer.

Jack started to talk about something Johnson and him were working on when I saw Anna at a table across the room. I took a drop breath and Sam looked at me. I shook my head and he rested his hand on my thigh.

I then saw Matt walk in and sit at the table with Anna. She kissed him and that's when I almost lost it. Why am I doing this? Why am I acting jealous when I'm perfectly happy with Sammy?

I ran my fingers through my hair and started to eat the rest of my lunch. I was a mess and I don't know why.

"Oh hey Matt" Jack said and I shot my head up.

Matt was standing by the table while holding Anna's waist. She looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and kept eating, ignoring their conversation.

"Can we sit?" Anna asked.

"Oh yeah sure guys" Jack spoke.

Are you kidding me? He knows I absolutely despise Anna. What the hell is he doing right now?  They both pulled chairs up and sat down. I lightly sighed and looked at Matt who was giving me an apologetic look. I ignored him and rolled my eyes.

I felt my phone buzz and I quickly looked at it.

'Matthew: I'm sorry'

I once again ignored and looked at him and Anna talking. I finished and went to throw away my trash. I was so fucking sick of Matt and Anna as well. Are they doing this to make me mad?

I went back to the table and sat down. He wrapped his arm around and whispered into my ear.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered back.

"I uh have to get going. Bye guys" Matt said nervously as he stood up and waved awkwardly to us.

I knew he heard me. It's like he's always eavesdropping on me no matter where I am.

"Well I guess that means I have to go too. Bye guys" Anna faked smiled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse before standing up and telling everyone I had to go. I needed time alone. I started for my house and once I got there I immediately went to take a shower.

Once I was done I changed into more comfortable clothes and went to lay down. I heard my phone buzz and I looked at it.

'Matthew: what I'm doing is wrong. What I did was wrong, but I know I'll never be able to take it back. Avery, you are the love of my life and you know that. You may have moved on, but I haven't. I can't move on without you by my side. I need you. I'm sorry for every little thing I've done to hurt you. I can't put into words how much I love you Avery. You don't have to forgive me because I know what I did was wrong, but I want you to know that I'll always love you. Always have, always will.'

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I'm so lost right now.

'Matthew: you're probably not going to reply because I'm doing something I should've done a long time ago. Remember that day you told me how you felt about yourself just a few days after I met you? Well Avery, I'm the one who's worthless'

••

Well, what's going to happen next?

I'm not sure how I'm ending this. I guess I'll just figure out later lol.

Please vote, comment, and follow for more! I'll follow you back and check out some of your stories!

I love you alllll!

-Em