Chapter 6

Avery's pov

Today is the day I get to hang out with Matthew. Finally. Last night was a long night. I've been so excited. The day is going by so fast. The Teachers haven't been in the best mood. They're just ready for us to go away for the summer.

I've been talking to Matt all day. I'm gonna get to know Matt better today after school hopefully. The day finally ended and Matt and I decided to walk home.

"I'm hungryyyy" Matt groaned as we walked down the side walk.

"Suck it up" I said while giggling.

"no like I'm really hungryyyy" Matt said.

He started to act like he couldn't walk.

"C'mon you little baby" I told him and continued walking.

We arrived at Matt's house and no one was home. I guess everyone was at work. He unlocked the door and we went inside. He has a really nice house. It's big and spacious. I looked around while Matt ran into the kitchen

"Ave what do you want to eat?" Matt yelled from the kitchen.

"Whatchu got" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Ice cream sundaes?" Matt had a big grin plastered on his face.

"Yes!" I said acting like a little kid.

We got out the ice cream and toppings.
He got out two bowls and set them on the counter. We dipped out the ice cream and put our toppings on.

"Avery" Matt said.

I looked up and was about to say what when Matt put whip cream on my face.

"Matt!" I yelled.

I took the whip cream bottle a sprayed a ton in my hand.

"You're gonna pay for that" I smirked.

Matt ran around the house. I chased him, but he was too fast. I finally caught up and jumped on his back.

"Gotcha!" I yelled.

I rubbed the whip cream all over his face while laughing. I jumped off his back and went back to the kitchen.

We were laughing really hard and he was lying on the kitchen floor. We then cleaned up our mess and sat on the couch with our bowls of ice cream.

"So tell me about yourself." Matt said while taking a bite of ice cream.

"Well, my name is Avery Meadows. I'm 16 years old and I live with my mom, um my parents are divorced and yeah" I said.

"Hobbies?" He asked.

"Um I like to eat" I said.

Matt laughed and said "wow"

I giggled and said "what about you"

"um" he said "my name is Matthew Lee Espinosa. I'm 17 years old, I'm a famous viner and youtuber, I want to live in California one day, I have two brothers and a sister, I live with my parents, but go on tour sometimes, and I like to eat too"

"Pretty great life" I said.

"Nah not really" he smiled. "just doing what I love."

We finished our ice cream and put the bowls in the sink. We talked a little bit more and did our home work. I decided it was time to head home.

"I had fun" Matt said.

He gave me a hug and I finished with "me too Matthew. See you tomorrow" I smiled.

I started to walk down the steps of his porch when I heard him say "Ave wait"

"yeah?" I asked.

He shut the door and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand. I was a little surprised. He smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want to go to Jack's party as my date?" He asked.

"I would love to Matt." I said and smiled. I hugged him and said "see you later matt."

"Bye Ave" he said while smiling.

Maybe I was wrong. I can get a date for the party. I looked down at my feet while smiling like an idiot.

___________________________

Yay! He asked her to Gilinsky's party.💁 I'll be updating lots because I'm out for Christmas break for 3 weeks ayee😂