Chapter 56

Avery's pov

"Baby" Matt yelled through the house as I folded the last of the clothes I had just bought for our little baby.

Just a few months to go. A lot of time has passed, but it's been great. Our friends and family are very supportive about this and are so excited. So are Matt and I. Matt keeps going on and on about how he can play football and do manly stuff with him.

Oh and yes the baby is a boy!

"Yes?" I yelled back as I heard Matt run up the stairs to find me in our room.

"What's up?" He smiled as he jumped onto the bed.

"What's it look like?" I smiled as I got up to take the clothes to the baby's room we had recently finished.

"I uh got some news" he mumbled

"What?" I questioned at I bit my lip.

"So you know the movie I've been working on?"

"Yes."

"Well the next shoot they want to film is supposed to be in New York and uh I'll have to be gone for at least three months" he said as he mumbled the last part

"Wait what? Matt no, you can't leave"

"Baby, believe me, I know and I know you don't want to come with me and I don't know what to do"

I sighed at the thought of him actually leaving me for a few months. We're not that far away until the baby comes and what if he's not here? What am I supposed to do? I looked at him as he tried his best not to make eye contact.

"Matthew, go. You can't base this all around me. This is huge. You're almost done with your first movie!" I smiled.

"No" he said.

"What?"

"No. I'm not. I'm not going to leave you along with our son to go film a scene for my movie. Maybe I can do it after we get settled okay? You mean more to me than this movie ever will" he smiled.

I took a deep breath. He wants to go film this scene so fucking bad, but he won't because of me. They can call off the movie because of this and he's been working on it forever.

"but I know you really want to do this"

"Avery it doesn't matter. This only thing that matters to me is you okay?"

"Okay" I smiled as I looked down at the ground.

"Now, let's go some food" he cheered as he ran down the stairs towards the door.

-

Friday
October 9th, 2015
3:44 am

Matt's pov

I walked out into the waiting room where I saw some of the boys along with Avery and i's families. I had tears in my eyes as Jack came up to hug me along with Johnson.

"He's here" I smiled as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

Our little boy arrived on October ninth. It's crazy how far Avery and I have came. This is a whole new chapter in our lives and I can't wait to share it with her.

We're going to raise a child and yes, I'm scared even though I don't show it. I'm a dad which is totally weird to me, but I know with Avery by my side I'll be just fine.

"Can we see him?" Madison chimed in.

"Oh yeah, come on" I smiled before taking them towards the room Avery was in.

We all quietly walked in and there Avery lay with our little baby, Cullen. Avery chose the name. She's always wished to name her kid Cullen.

"Oh my gosh" Madison said as she walked up to Avery. "Can I hold him?"

"Of course" she smiled.

She took the baby in her arms as she walked him around the room. I looked over at Avery who was already watching me. I wiggled my eyebrows and smirked at her, knowing it was going to make her laugh.

I just love her so fucking much.

Cullen was held and loved on by everyone in the room before they had to leave. I'm so happy at this point. We're starting a family and I couldn't be more excited.

I walked up to Avery as she held him in her arms and looked at her.

"He looks like you" she smiled.

"That means he's going to be hot" I smirked.

I laughed as I kissed her forehead. She's everything I've ever wanted and I'm happy to have her. At this point in my life, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

••

Wait? what? Em updated? SHOCKER IKR?!

LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH. 16k READS WTF GUYS I LOVE YOUUUU

THANK YA

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. ITS STILL NOT QUITE OVER YET. IT WILL PROBABLY BE ENDING NEXT CHAPTER OR SO!

IDK IF IM GONNA MAKE A SEQUEL OR NOT SO JUST BARE WITH ME!

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE!

I love you and so does Matt💖

-Em