Chapter 45

Avery's POV

"Matt we're going to miss our flight" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

He ran down the stairs and walked past me. He grabbed his suit case and smiled at me. He seemed eager to go.

"Let's go" he said excitedly.

I smiled and nodded. We walked out and put our luggage in the car. We got in and started for the airport. Sammy, Jack, and Jack were meeting us there. I was quite nervous actually. Especially for Sammy. I'm pretty sure, he hates me now. I don't know what went on, but he used to be my best friend apparently.

The night Matt kissed me it changed my view on things. My memory was slowly coming back and Matthew seemed very, very happy ever since the kiss. The thing is all the boys saw the kiss. Of course they had to pick on us with their obnoxious comments. No, we aren't dating. He's there when I need him. I will say though he's very attractive and I do crave him to kiss me again.

I silently sat there in the passenger seat as Matt drove. Music was lightly playing and Matt was tapping to the beat of the music. I still hadn't told him about Sammy. Though Matt did check my phone sometimes and Sammy had texted me from time to time.

I sat there looking out the window when my phone buzzed. I slowly looked down and saw a text from Sammy.

'Sam: can't wait to see you babe. Don't tell Matt. Remember ;)'

I have to tell Matt. I can't keep this a secret forever. I know by not telling Matt it's wrong, but I don't want to take this risk of Sam hurting me. It's honestly sickening what Sammy tried to do to me.

Thoughts ran through my head. Bad thoughts. Thoughts I wish weren't there. I remembered a girl calling me names. Her name was Anna. Things like slut and whore. Was I really those things? I guess I am a slut. What's wrong me? I can't go on having this random thoughts of my past and keeping secrets from Matthew.

"We're here" Matt smiled.

I nodded and we got out of the car. We grabbed our things and went into the airport. After being done with security and whatever else we needed to do. After that we found the boys waiting for them to call our flight.

I hugged Jack, Johnson, and lastly Sammy who had to whisper something in my ear.

"Hey baby girl" he said.

Oh my gosh I can't go on like this. He can't keep making these comments. I know what he wants and I can't believe almost a week ago I was considering him as a crush or some shit.

I walked over to Matt and stayed close to him. He smiled and looked down at me. Gosh he was so cute. Yes, I think I am falling for Matt. I knew for a fact I was never falling for Sammy. I knew Matt didn't want to rush things and ask me out or anything. He thinks I don't want him as a boyfriend anyways.

They finally called our flight and we went in. We got settled and thankfully I got to sit between Jack and Matthew. Thank God. I sat down and got situated. We waited until take off. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous for the plane ride.

"Guys I'm nervous" I mumbled.

They both looked at me and couldn't help but laugh a little. I glared at them both until they both grabbed my hands as we took off. I felt safe with them both beside me. After we had already taken off I felt a bit more relaxed. Jack let go of my hand, but Matt still held my other one.

I lightly giggled and got on my phone. Johnson and Sammy were behind us on a row and I was so happy. Well that Sammy wasn't beside me, but I wouldn't mind Johnson. I laid my hand on Matthew's shoulder and he moved his hand to my thigh. I smiled at the thought of him and soon fell asleep.