Chapter 55

Avery's pov

I woke up to a strange feeling. I looked over to see Matt still silently sleeping. I smile slightly then got out of his grasp. I felt sick and I ran towards the bathroom. I immediately threw up as soon as I reached the bathroom.

Ugh. I'm fucking sick.

I sighed as I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then felt sick again and repeated the process. I heard footsteps coming towards me and a hand lay on my back. I looked up to see Matt with a very concerned look on his face. He pulled my hair back and I sighed.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Just a little sick. Can you go get me some medicine?" I asked as he helped me stand up.

He nodded and went to the kitchen where we kept some medicines. I brushed my teeth once again before going back to the bed. I looked at the clock.

4:45 am

Well shit I woke Matt up way too early. He has a huge shoot today on set and he's going to be tired. He came into our room and handed me some pills and water. He came around the bed and laid down beside me. After I took some medicine he brought me closer to him.

"Matt, I don't want to get you sick" I whined as I tried to move.

"Baby I don't care. I need you to cuddle with me" he smiled.

I gave in, hoping he'd be able to get sleep and not get sick like I am. I laid down beside him as he wrapped his arms around me. I heard him breathing heavy and knew he was asleep. I smiled and tried to get comfortable, but couldn't. I lightly sighed and checked my phone.

I went onto so many apps that I hadn't realized that time had passed and it was already 6:30 which meant Matt had to get up. I sighed as I shook him awake. He yawned and sat up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in his morning voice.

"Better. I'm starving" I smiled and he shook his head and laughed.

"I'll go pick up some breakfast. Let me get ready"

I nodded and laid back down in the bed. I was confused on why I had to be sick. I absolutely hate being sick and I'm actually supposed to be hanging out with some friends today, but I guess not. I groaned and turned on the tv. I heard Matt running up the stairs with food. I smiled widely as he handed it to me and kissed my forehead.

"Alright I gotta go" he smiled.

"Good luck. I know you'll do great" I grinned as I took a bite of the food he gave me.

He kissed me on the cheek before leaving. I continued eating while flipping through the channels. I finished breakfast and went to take a shower. Once I was done I got dressed for the day. I didn't feel like wearing any makeup. Besides, I was confident without it.

I sat on the couch in the living room thinking. Then it hit me. I haven't had my period in a few weeks. I've missed my period. At least a month or two ago Matt and I had unprotected sex and it hasn't dawned on me till now. I haven't thought once about it and I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. I took deep breaths at these thoughts replayed in my head.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed a light jacket before grabbing my keys. I went down for my car and quickly got in. The shoot that Matt was at wasn't going to take long so I had to hurry. I made it to the store and hopped out of my car.

I went in and searched for what I needed. Pregnancy test. I was beyond scared about this. Matt and I aren't ready to have a child are we? Especially before marriage. I grew anxious as I walked up to the cashier.

The lady who looked as if she was in her forties gave me a disgusted look. I look younger then I am, but she has no right to judge people over this. I bit my bottom lip as she handed me the bag. I walked back to my car and went to the apartment. As soon I as I reached it I saw Matt's car parked in the drive way.

"Shit" I mumbled.

I grabbed the bag and went inside, shutting the door quietly. He was seated at the living room and jumped up when he saw me.

"Where the hell did you go?" He asked

"To the store"

"For what? Babe you could've texted me and I would've gotten you something" he said.

"No Matt. It's fine"

"What'd you get?" He asked.

Are you kidding me.

"Stuff." I mumbled as I walked up the stairs.

I began to panic. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. He's going to leave me isn't he? I know he will. He's not ready for a kid.

"Tell me" he demanded.

"Matt" I sighed. "I think I'm pregnant"

I couldn't help it when my voice cracked at the end. I was terrified. What if he leaves me? I know for a fact he's not ready to start a family. That's ridiculous. We're still young and we're not even married.

"Babe" he whispered.

"Matt, I'm not ready to be a mom" I said as I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"No no no" he said coming closer to me "maybe you aren't and if you are I'm not leaving your side. I promise"

I nodded as we both walked up the stairs. I took the pregnancy test into the bathroom and shut the door. I followed the instructions and then waited. My heart was pounding. What is my mom going to think of this? What's Matt's family going to think of this?  the time was up I picked up the test. Positive.

I'm pregnant. 

••

Whoa what the hell just happened?!?!?!

SJAWJEJSJWJEE

So many of you guys requested for this to happen! I hope you alllllllllll enjoyed!

Vote, comment, and vote if you liked it! I hope you're all having a great day!

OH AND I ALSO REACHED 11k READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Love you guys.

-Em