Chapter 21

"Sammy stop put me down!" I demanded as he had me thrown over his shoulder.

"Nope" he laughed.

He spun around in circles as fast as he could. I felt like he was going to drop me and I became quiet dizzy.

He set me down and I stumbled over my feet.

"Thank you" I said catching my balance again. "Anyways I was here to ask you a question"

"Yes?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Do you know anything about Jack? He's been acting strange" I stated.

"No. He won't talk to me. He's been on his phone a lot lately." He exclaimed.

"Well, thanks. It's really been an effect on Luc and I'm really confused." I said.

"It's probably nothing. Just give him his time." He said.

I nodded and he smiled.

Jacks POV

Awe she's so cute. I love her so much. The way her hair flows perfectly and her beautiful smile.

She's flawless.

She's perfect.

I wanna take her on cute little dates and tell her how much I love her, but I can't.

I need to figure out how though. I've got to plan this whole idea out and make it happen. I need to spend time with her and that's what I'm going to do.

Avery's POV

"Matt lets go!" I yelled.

They had to go through their sound check and all the systems making sure everything was perfect before the show.

"Coming!" He yelled back.

Jack wasn't in the room, but Lucy was. Lucy was still getting ready and told us to go ahead she would come after she was done. We walked out and met the guys in the lobby.

I spotted Jack with his nose buried into his phone. I went over to the chair he was sitting on and sat on the arm of it.

"Hi Jack" I smiled.

"Oh um hey ave" he said while quickly putting his phone away.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh. Um nothing really, but I gotta go to the restroom so I'll be right back" he said and hurried off into the bathroom.

"Something's up" I whispered to myself.

"Babe lets go" matt said while motioning me over to him.

I got up and grabbed his hand. We hopped in the limo and headed for the venue.

"When the tides they drag you down, when the tides they drag you down down under.." The jacks sang.

Tides was one of my favorites.

Lucy had just arrived and was watching Jack. He didn't make eye contact with her at all. We waited about an hour and a half until screaming fans filled the room.

Of course at least one fan had to ask who was in a relationship and who wasn't. It went down the row and landed on Matt.

Matt smiled and of course he said yes while winking at me.

Then it landed on Jack.

"Oh I'm in a relationship of course, with a great girl" he smiled to his fans, but didn't once look at Lucy.