Chapter 26

Wait.

I did nothing. Matt did this. Well, it's my fault too. I mean he kissed me and i ran away. I know why he's sad.

I'm just confused on what to do. First I need to explain all of this to Lucy.

"So.." I said.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Matt. Did you hear what happened?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Sammy told me.. but listen don't let it get to you. This will all be okay in the end" she smiled.

I nodded and looked down.Oh yeah it will get better. Sure. It's never going to be back to normal.

I want to cut again. It's tempting. Seeing a person that you love hurt over you and feeling sorry for what they did. I feel like it's all my fault.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

'Twitter: @TheMattEspinosa: what have I done?' I read on my screen.

I had Matt's notifications on Twitter which seemed like a mistake.

I gulped and looked up to see Matt slip his phone back in his pocket and look at me.

I got up and told Lucy I would be right back. I ran past the fans and went straight to bathroom.

I locked the door and tears ran down my face. I miss him. A lot.

I can't be the one apologizing. I'm stuck and it's like I can't move. I can't go back to him from fear of getting hurt again.

I heard a faint knock on the door and wiped my tears and took a deep breath. I unlocked the door and there stood Matt.

"Sorry.." I mumbled and walked passed him.

He grabbed my wrist and brought me back to him.

"Listen Avery i know messed up and it was the biggest mistake. I shouldn't have been drinking and I'm so disappointed in myself. I was stupid for hurting you and I wasn't set out to. I love you Avery." He said.

I looked up at him and his eyes became glossy.

"Please.." He whispered.

I looked down and sighed.

"Matt, I know you're sorry and I'm sorry too, but I'm just scared that you'll hurt me Matt. Just give me some time" I said as my voice cracked.

He let go of me and nodded. I sighed and he smiled at me. He put his finger under my chin and raised my head up.

"Hey, I'll give you your time. It's gonna be okay" he smiled.

This is why I love Matt. He isn't forcing our relationship. He isn't forcing me to do anything I don't want to do.

I nodded and he nodded back. We walked back into the room and I went back to Lucy, who wasn't there.

I saw her by Jack talking. They were honestly the cutest. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned to see the person I least expected.

"Avery good to see you!" She smiled.

"Oh um hi Anna." I stammered.

She was wearing a tight shirt, that I must say was not made for her size, and shorts that were really shorts. I stood there awkwardly as she looked at me.

"Listen Avery, Matt did what he did because he wanted. He hates you." She said.

She was about to start again before I felt a muscular arm around my waist.

"Just leave Anna." Sammy said.

Oh Sammy now?

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You just feel bad for her. That's why you stick up for her." She said.

I smiled and she looked at Sammy then me.

"Wow, so now you're with Sammy. They were right you are a slut" she teased.

"Excuse me. You've dated every guy in the fucking school. You dress way to inappropriately, and you're only here to tell me every thing you hate about me and tell me all my flaws. Oh sure I'm the slut." I said and turned around.

I left her standing there with Sammy wide eyed. I'm actually proud of my self. I didn't need sammy to stand up for me. It was my turn.

I smiled and the thought. I bumped into Sammy and he laughed at my reaction.

"I'm proud of ya kiddo" he teased.

"Wow thanks Samuel" I teased back.

"️Aye don't call me that!" He laughed.

"Eh, I like it" I smiled.

It brought back memories from me calling Matt Matthew.

I sighed and looked down.

"Hey I know I've been tough on Matt, but it's all going to be okay" He smiled.

I nodded and sammy put his arm around me. I looked over at Matt who was meeting a fan. They posed for a picture and then they kissed.

Oh, please. It's not like they're dating. I've seen it a lot, but I didn't let it get to me.

I smiled at him. He looked so cute meeting his fans. He really loves them and I hoped he still love me even though we're still not going through the best time.

__________________________

Hiya guys! Hoped Ya liked this chapter! Keep voting! Love you guys!💘-Em😇