Chapter 60

Avery's pov

"So, Matt I have something to tell you" I stammered.

Matt ended up coming home early due to changes in the movie. I have kept this whole kissing Sam thing a secret until now. I regret not telling him sooner. I don't know what his reaction is going to be, but I'm quite scared to figure it out.

I sat him down on the couch and sat right beside him. He looked at me with eyes like I've never seen before. He was nervous and scared. Of course I knew that, I was too.

"While you were gone Samuel came over and me being the idiot I am let him in, knowing I shouldn't have. We talked for a little until he kissed me. I kissed back not even thinking and I feel awful."

"Avery" he said as he stood up "you fucking knew better. I knew I shouldn't have gone. You're everything to me and you know that! You're everything I've ever wanted and that's what you do?! You go and kiss other guys and hope it'll all be alright? Guess what? It's not!"

I sat back a little, scared of him. He saw the fear in my eyes and looked a little regretful after saying all those things, but he shouldn't. I understand. I deserve this.

"Avery, I love you, so fucking much. You're everything to me. Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Matthew, I don't know I wasn't thinking. I was terrified and I don't even know why the hell I let him in. I'm an idiot, I know."

"I'm going to find him. Where the hell is he?" He spoke with anger.

"I don't know, but no Matt you'll get hurt stop" I said as I grabbed his arm.

"Avery, at this point I care about you too much. I don't care if I get hurt. I'm not scared to kill this boy. He's hurt you and I one too many times and I'm not letting this slide. Now, where is he?"

"I don't know. Please, don't get hurt" I begged.

"It doesn't matter if I get killed at this point, all I want is for you and that little boy of ours to live the best fucking life possible. That's all I want. My happiness doesn't matter anymore. It's all about you guys"

He looked at me. He grabbed me and hugged me as tight as possible.

"Remember, you're not worthless, nor will you ever be, no matter what happens in life. I'm going to make him regret this. I love you." He said.

••

Omg This chapter sucks. WHO KNEW MATT WOULD REACT THIS WAY?!? Not me what the hell.

Can I have Matt as a husband or??

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. ALMOST TO 80k CAN WE MAKE IT??

Please keeping voting, following, and commenting for more!!

I've made a decision and I'm going to make a sequel when I'm done with this!!

Love you all

-Em