Chapter 62

Avery's pov

"Ave, you look stunning!" My mom spoke, trying to hold back tears.

"Thanks mom" I smiled as I tried not to cry as well.

My wedding day.

Biggest day of my life right? Matt finally proposed to me on the night he took me out on that cute little date, even though I was mad as hell before.

It's crazy how fast life goes. I've come to realize that after my years in high school. Here I am, in the dress of my dreams, marrying the man of my dreams, with a son who means the world to me.

Where I'm at today, I never imagined would even happen. When I was sixteen, all I saw was a depressed outcast who didn't deserve a thing. A girl who was a waste of space and needed to just leave this cruel world, but here I am and I couldn't have done it without Matt.

"You ready?" Madison said as she walked up to me.

"I'm nervous" I laughed.

"Don't be. You look amazing!" She smiled "but Matt wanted me to give you this"

I looked down at a small white envelope she was holding. I gently took it and sat down to open it. It was a note he had wrote for me. I slightly smiled to my self as I unfolded the paper.

"Dear Ave,
Who knew we'd get this far? We've gone through a lot. Drama, break ups, fights, everything, but let me say, I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else. The day I met you I instantly fell in love and that might sound cheesy, but it's true. You were a broken girl that I planned to fix. That's all I ever wanted to do. Even though you were broken, you fixed me. You made me happy again. You mean so much to me. You're an amazing women, mom, and I know soon to be wife. You have so much worth to me and you're all I have ever asked for. Thank you for constantly loving me even when I mess up. Thank you for helping me raise my son right. Thank you for showing me who I truly am. Thank you for supporting me with whatever I choose to be. Thank you for letting me be broken, even if you were too. Thank you for being you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I love you, forever and always
Matt."

Forever and always.

I was a broken girl and was fixed by a boy who somehow means the world to me now. The boy who made me smile non-stop. The boy who picked me up when I was down. The boy who was everything I have ever wanted. The boy who made me not feel worthless.

••

This is it guys! I finished the book! Sorry if it's a terrible ending tbh, BUT I UPDATED.

IM IN ACTUAL TEARS BC 100K READS HOW?!?!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Thank you for your support and love for this book, you guys are amazing!

I hope you all enjoyed this book and you can still go check out my other ones too!!! Idk if I should write a sequel or not, but leave some feedback in the comments if I should!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! I love you all.

- xoxo Em