Chapter 11

I slightly opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Matt next to me. He is so cute when he sleeps. I smiled as I looked at him.

"Quit staring" he said.

A smirk formed on his face and I laughed a little.

I looked out the window to see it raining really hard. I sat up and winced in pain.

I groaned and Matt gave me a concerned look.

"Ave are you okay?" He asked with a worried tone.

"I'm fine, it just hurts a little" I said.

My shorts covered my cuts and scars so no one could see them.

"You sure?" Matt asked.

"Yes Matt don't worry" I said while smiling.

He smiled back and looked out the window.

"Nooooo" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't like rain" he pouted.

"I do. We can have a lazy day" I said excitedly.

He nodded and chuckled.

I didn't really find it weird Matthew spent the night. It was more of an accident yesterday. He was there for my comfort and fell asleep. He's officially my boyfriend anyways.

Wow the thought of that makes me happy. Why does he even like me after last night?

We decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. I totally forgot to tell my mom about Matt, but I was too caught up with everything last night.

She was gone out with James anyways and was at work today.

We entered the kitchen and I opened the fridge.

"Nothing." I said to myself.

"Well let's go out?" He said.

I nodded and went back upstairs. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

I gave Matt an extra tooth brush and he brushed his teeth. His hair wasn't in a quiff which made him look even cuter. His hair was down and he had a beanie on.

"Where did you get those clothes?" I asked.

"I had extra in my car" he said.

He was wearing sweatpants and a tshirt.

We went down stairs and ran to the car trying to avoid the rain.

Matt started the car and backed out of the driveway. He grabbed my hand and held it.

I smiled and looked at the rain dripping down the window.

We turned on the radio and started to jam out. "Blank space" by Taylor Swift.

We were singing to the top our lungs, but I wouldn't call Matt's singing. More like screaming.

We arrived at a diner and Matt quickly got out and came to open my door.

"Thank you" I smiled.

We walked in and got our table. I ordered French toast and Matt ordered pancakes.

We talked about random things till our food arrived.

Matt ended up eating half of mine because it was a really big serving and I couldn't it all on my own. I insisted we each pay half, but Matt ended up paying for the whole meal.

My phone lit up and my mom had texted me. I slid my finger across the screen and read her text.

"Where are you? I stopped by the house to get some stuff and you weren't there"

"um I'm at breakfast with Matt" I said.

"Ohhh I see. Have fun!" She said. I rolled my eyes and shut my phone off.

We went back out to the car and went back home. I went upstairs and laid down on my bed while turning on the TV. Matt ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed. I giggled and sat up.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I said.

"Okay." He smiled and got on his phone.

I got in and felt the warm water run down my back and hit my legs. It stung at first and I winced in pain.

I got used to it after a while. I washed my hair and body and decided I should probably get out.

I got out and changed into some sweat pants and a tshirt. I brushed my hair out and went to my room. I jumped on my bed and laid beside him.

"Well hi" he said with a chuckle.

"Aye" I said. "Watcha doin?"

"Looking at some of my fans accounts." He said.

"Ya know you've followed me on Twitter forever. I just didn't know who you were, but I thought you were cute so I followed you back" I giggled.

"Oh really, well the reason I followed you because I thought you were gorgeous." He said and smirked.

"Really?" I asked.

"No, Jack told me to follow you, but I did think you were" he laughed

I hit his arm playfully. We watched some movies and American horror story. We decided to order some pizza since it was around dinner time.

"Pepperoni?" I asked.

"Sure" he said.

He ordered the pizza and it delivered. We finished the whole pizza while talking and laughing.

"you have a cute laugh" Matt said.

"Thank you" I blushed.

"Hey, I gotta go home because my mom is provably worrying, but I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow at 4 okay? Dress casual" He said.

"Okay. What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"It's a surprise babe" Matt said and winked while walking out the door.

Matt hugged me and left. I laid on my bed and sighed.

Wait he called me babe? Wow, I like it.

Him calling me babe made my happy.

__________________________

Woah I feel like i haven't updated in forever lolz so I'm writing another Fanfic called confused. It's gonna be a lot better than this one. Go check it out! It's call confused!😌✌️- Em