Chapter 32

Avery's pov

I couldn't breathe. All this was too much. I almost lost Matthew once and it can't happen again. Sammy pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry, it's all going to be alright." He whispered.

"How do you know?" I asked while looking at him.

"Because Matt's strong and he's going to be alright. I promise." He spoke.

"Would you like to see him?" The doctor asked "only one at a time"

"You go first" Aaron said.

"No. I want to go last." I said with my head down.

They nodded and each boy went in one at a time. I could tell they were worried. Sammy had hope that he was going to make it. I pray he does.

It was finally my turn to go last. I took a deep breath preparing myself for what I was about to see. I slowly opened the door to his room.
I walked in quietly to see Matt laying on the hospital bed. He was pale and had cuts and bruises every where.

There was a cast on his leg and he had bandages on his arms. He looked so frail and broken. I tried to control the tears, but I let one fall. He looked so fragile and hurt. I sat down on a chair beside the bed and smiled.

No matter what he was still cute.

"It's all going to be okay." I whispered "I'm going to help you get better. I promise."

A tear fell from my eye and I looked down. I began to cry. He looked awful. I'm the cause of this. I know it. I looked up to see Matt's eyes slowly opening. I sat up and he looked around till he saw me. He smiled and little and stretched out his arms, but put them right back because he was sore.

He's up. I sprang from my seat and stood beside his bed. He reached out and grabbed my hand. He was awake and still remembered me. I hoped.

"Hi" he spoke.

His voice was rough and seemed hoarse. He coughed a little and you could tell he was sore.

"Hey" I said lightly.

"What happened. I don't really remember much." He said.

"You got in a car wreck Matt, but you're going to be okay." I smiled.

At least I hoped he was going to be okay. He's strong. He can do this.

"Listen, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have been such a asshole. I know, it's weird, I'm the one apologizing this time in the hospital." He smiled and winked.

Wow, even though he was hurt he still could make me smile and happy no matter what. I really did love him.

I'm surprised the first thing he remembered was our fight.

"It's fine. Don't worry about that. It's nothing." I smiled as he rubbed his thumb on mine.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked.

I smiled and shook my head. He's crazy. I bent down and left a soft, light kiss on his lips.

"All better" he joked.

The doctor came in and so did Mr. And Mrs. Espinosa along with his brothers and sister.

"Hey bud!" Ryan cheered as he came up to Matt.

He gave Matt a light hug and came around to give me one too. They all did the same thing.

"How is he?" Kristen asked as she pulled me aside.

"He's doing good. He seems strong and happy, but I know he's hurt and weak. The doctor um" I started, but the tears were pulling at my eyes. "Said he might not make it."

She looked down and back up at me.

"I want you to take good care of him. I know he can do this. He's very strong. It might be hard for us and him, but he'll succeed." She spoke.

She hugged me again and smiled.

"I think he'll make it if you're by his side the whole way" she whispered and smiled.

We joined back into the group where Matt was trying his best to talk.

Matt's POV

I'm sore and tired. I'm hurt and I don't even know what's happening.

"Matt?" I heard a voice call.

I looked up to see a doctor standing there.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Not so great." I spoke roughly.

I could barely talk. My voice was hoarse and I could barely keep my eyes open. I sighed and looked around. I saw my leg propped up and a cast around it. I saw crutches stood up by the wall and groaned.

"Are you in pain?" The nurse asked me.

"No ma'am. Thank you" I smiled.

I was in pain, but they had already given me medicine. I felt so weak and I could just pass out any minuet. I had so many things attached to me and everything was so bright.

I was shaky and cold and and didn't know what happened really. All I really remembered was the fact that I blew up over something stupid.

Avery.

I got mad over something happening at a party.
Oh shit I'm stupid. If I wouldn't have left the hotel none of this wouldn't have happened. I heard the monitor beeping. My heart rate seemed fine to me. I don't really know. I felt sick and dead almost.

Before I knew it I fell back asleep.

Avery's POV

The visiting hours were over and I had to go back to the hotel. I had one more week on tour, and I'm guessing Matt did too.

I figured he might not want to stay because he'll be in pain, but who knows. His fans mean so much to him he might stay.

We went back to the hotel and I went into our room. I laid on the bed and sighed.

Was I the cause?

I don't know. Maybe. Kind of. Ugh.

I laid longing for Matt's happy presence back here with me. I smiled. I'm thankful he's still here. I decided to tweet a little something.

"@averymarie: get well soon babe xoxo @themattespinosa"

I tweeted it with a picture of him sleeping. He looked so cute and cuddly

God. I missed him.

I sighed an rolled over.

Just think, you'll see him tomorrow.

__________________________

Hi guys! How's Y'all been? So yeah this is a super sucky chapter im sorry guys! A better chapter hopefully next update!

Keep voting and reading! Love you guys! -Em😇💘