Chapter 4

Avery's pov

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Matt.

"Can I sit?" He asked while smiling.

"Go ahead." I said.

He sat down next to me. We started joking around and laughing.

"I'm just gonna go. You two have fun" Lucy said.

I gave her a confused look. She rolled her eyes while laughing. The bell rang shortly after, which meant lunch was over. I got up and threw my trash away.

"See you later Avery." Matt said while waving.

I smiled and nodded. The rest of the day went by pretty fast. Finally it was the end of the day and I met Lucy at my locker.

"Yo" she said.

"Sup" I said, putting my books into my locker.

"So I'm-" she was cut off when a girl randomly ran up to us.

"Lucy, we need you outside now" she said.

"Um okay why.." She asked.

"Just c'mon" the girl said while grabbing both of our arms.

We got outside and saw Jack and the guys. Jack had a poster, Lucy's favorite Starbucks drink, and a teddy bear.

The poster said "Lucy... Will be you be my girlfriend?"

"Wow Jacks so basic" I heard Matt say while laughing.

He laughed a little and turned to see Lucy's expression. The guys had their phones out filming and I then pulled out mine. Lucy was so surprised. Her face became red and she was smiling like crazy. I smiled and giggled watching.

"Lucy Parks, will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked nervously.

"Yes! Of course" Lucy said while giving Jack a hug.

The crowd that was watching cheered and laughed. The guys jumped up and down and cheered and yelled "ohhhh yeah Jack!" I smiled and laughed.

They were going to be the cutest couple ever. I headed home. Walking as usual. I tripped over the same crack in the ground again. I always do that.

I stood up and started walking again. I got home and my mom left me a note that said she was gonna be working late. I went upstairs and went into my bathroom. As I took a good look at myself and i asked myself if I'm really what Anna said I was.

Am I? Of course I am. No one likes me. I opened my cabinet. I fumbled around with it until I found wait I needed.

My blade.

__________________________
So yeah. Um this was a different chapter. So the story seems sucky rn but it's gonna get better I promise.🌚 follow me on ig and Twitter - @heartyespinosa-Em💘