Chapter 5

Avery's pov

I took the blade to my thigh. My hands started to shake. I moved the blade closer and closer to my outer thigh. I took deep breaths. I was hesitant. I haven't cut in about two months, but I have to.

"AVE NO!" I heard Lucy yell as she burst through the door.

Her, Jack, Johnson, and Sammy were standing there. Sammy was also one of my Bestfriends. I burst into tears as I slid down the wall and sat on the ground. I put head in my hands and cried.

I felt sammy put his arm around me while sitting down. He pulled me into a tight hug. I kept crying. I couldn't stop. I was sad, but I was also disappointed in myself.

"Why?" Sammy whispered.

"Everything. I'm not like other girls. I'm just a mistake." I said laying my head on Sammy's shoulder.

"No. No you're not. You're beautiful" Lucy said while coming to sit next to me on the other said.

"You're the sweetest girl we know" Jack said while sitting next to Lucy.

"You're adorable too" Johnson said sitting in front of me.

"And we love you babe." Sammy finished.

I smiled and sat up.

"but Anna is so-"I said.

"Anna is a bitch. Her words mean nothing. She's jealous of you." Johnson said.

I giggled a little at his words.

"We love you Ave" Lucy said.

We then talked and they kept reminding me and telling me I was loved or strong. There we were. Sitting on my bathroom floor. I was crying and so was Lucy. Even the guys eyes were puffy from tears.

We decided to watch a movie to my mind off things. We talked and ate some popcorn. It was 9:30 when they all left.

"I love you" sammy said before pulling me into a hug.

Sammy was like my older brother. I laid down on my bed. I scrolled through Twitter when I remembered Matt.

Matt.

I got my book bag and pulled out the piece of paper he gave me. It was his number. What is too late to text him? I don't know if I should. I kept thinking till I finally gave in.

'Avery: Hey it's Ave :)' I sent it and felt proud.

I was actually kind of nervous.

'Matt: oh hey Avery! You finally texted me! ;)'

'Avery: sorry! It's been a busy day.'

'Matt: it's all good. I was just wandering if you wanted to hang out some time?'

'Avery: sure! I'd love too'

'Matt: great! Can you come over tomorrow after school?'

'Avery: yeah, sounds great'

'Matt: good. I'll see you later :)'

I smiled and went to the bathroom. I took of my make up and got into my pajamas. I checked my phone before going to bed.

'Matt: oh and goodnight'

'Avery: goodnight Matt'

I was actually really happy Matt texted me. I smiled and crawled into bed. I fell asleep happy for once.

___________________________
So the days are gonna go by faster😂 this is just the beginning lol -Em🌸