Chapter 59

Avery's pov

"Avery, just kiss me" I heard him whisper in my ear.

"Samuel, no. You know what you did to me"

"Bullshit. Ave, I'm so much better that Matt now kiss me!" He demanded

I quickly sat up in my bed, panting and sweating. So what if it was just a dream, that scared me. I can't let that happen. Seeing Sammy last night really triggered all different kind of emotions inside of me and I was becoming more and more scared of him by the second.

Lucy, on the other hand, didn't speak one word to me last night even if I stayed for dinner. Madison insisted I stay and eat with them, which I definitely didn't want to do and I'm pretty sure she knew that.

I was more than nervous about all of this. Matthew being gone, Sammy being here along with my ex, I guess you could say, best friend by his side, and me being alone with Cullen.

I heard my phone ring and I quickly looked down to see a text from Matt. I smiled at the thought of him. I unlocked my phone and checked it quickly.

Matt: good morning babe!

Gosh, I love this kid. I seriously do and to think I've made his life terrible at times, he's stuck by me.

Avery: good morninggg. How's New York?

Matt: fine, but I miss you guys already!

The conversation went on for a good fifteen minutes before he had to go to a photo shoot. I locked my phone and went to check on Cullen. He was still sound asleep. It's crazy to think after all this time, I'm now a mom.

I heard a knock on the door and i perked up. I looked at myself in the mirror before walking downstairs. Then I froze in my tracks. What if it's Sammy? I can't answer the door if it's him.

I looked at the window from upstairs where I saw his car. Yup, it's fucking Sammy. What the hell am I going to do?

I walked down stairs and slowly walked to the door. I opened it slowly and acted like I didn't know it was him.

"Oh uh Sammy, hi"

"Avery, can we talk?"

"About what? What's there to talk about? You hurting me in a way a man should never treat a women and then going around to my best friend and getting together with her?" I huffed.

"Exactly. I want to just clear things up. I'm not going to do anything to you. I promise. Just let me in and I'll be gone in a few."

"Fine" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

I let him in and he slowly walked around. I walked past him and sat on the couch and stared at him with a look of disgust.

"Well?" I asked with a sassy tone

"Look" he said as he sat down "I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I don't know what happened to me okay? Like Avery we used to be so close. All I ever wanted was for you to be safe. I looked out for you when you first started dating Matt and didn't ever want you hurt, but I was the one who fucking hurt you more than anything" he said, almost in tears.

Keep it together ave. don't give in. He's saying this, but he's never going to change. I promise.

"Listen Sam, you apologizing isn't going to do anything and you know that. You're just gonna go and hurt another girl as bad as you hurt me."

"Avery, I love you more than anything and I don't care if you don't believe me."

"Oh you do? Then why the hell did you do that to me? You're a fucking idiot." I yelled.

I stood up and turned around so I wasn't facing him. I looked out the window and didn't say a word. I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I said as I turned around.

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He then kissed me. I kissed back, without even thinking. I quickly pulled away.

What just happened?

I just fucking kissed Samuel. This can't be. My nightmare last night came true.

••

I UPDATED AYE.

Sorry if it's a stupid chapter or something idk man it's like nine am and I'm tired😂

Thank you so much for your support for me and this book! I love you guys! 60k like what?!?! Almost to 70k?!

THATS INSANE!! Please vote, comment and follow for more!! Leave some of your books you would like me to read and I'll check them out!

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!

- Em😉❤️