Chapter 58

Avery's pov

"I'm not going!" Matt yelled from the top of this stairs.

"Yes you are! You're going to be late now come on!" I yelled back as I became more stressed every passing minute.

"Avery seriously don't make me go" he whined.

"Matthew you're acting like a little kid. This is a huge step for you! You have to do this, now please come on"

"Okay" he huffed as he grabbed his bags and we headed out the door.

I had never seen Matt not want to travel, ever, but this time was different. Matt is usually so excited about plain rides and road trips, but definitely not today. I understand why he doesn't want to go, but this is huge for him. He's finishing up a movie that's already becoming a huge hit!

We arrived at the airport and Cullen wasn't with us. He's staying with Jack and Madison while i dropped Matt off. I didn't want him to come into the airport. I honestly think it would've been too much of a hassle.

I walked Matt in and got him settled. We were already running late and I couldn't stay for long. Matt walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"I love you. Please be safe and text and call me as much as you can. I'll miss you" he laughed.

"I'll miss you too Espinosa" I winked as he leaned down to kiss me.

It was time for him to go sadly. We told each other our goodbyes and I headed back to the car. The airport was super packed and busy, as usual for Los Angeles. I sat back in my seat and buckled up.

I was about to start the car when something caught my eye. A boy in a red hoodie. Bleach blonde hair, almost white, obviously dyed. He was holding hands with a girl who looked oddly familiar.

Samuel wilkinson and Lucy Parks.

What the hell?

I took a deep breath. Lucy and I have been very distant lately. I tried texting her and calling her, trying to meet up, but she didn't answer and I think I've found out why.

Damn that boys a fuckboy.

I sighed and shook my head. I shouldn't go and say anything right? Right. I took out my phone to try to sneakily take a picture and I succeeded. I had to show this to Matt. I honestly consider Matt one of the girls sometimes. I literally keep him up with all the drama in my life.

I decided to text Lucy, just to see 'what's up'

I wrote her a text asking her how she's doing and what's she's been up to lately and about ten minutes later, surprisingly, I got a text back.

I ignored it and made my way towards jacks house where Cullen was. I was so excited to see him, even though he was just gone about an hour.

When I arrived I walked in and immediately checked my phone.

'Oh my gosh hey ave! Nothing much! You know the usual, but I got to go. Bye'

I rolled my eyes at the text.

I ignored it and entered the living room to be taken by surprise. There sat the boy in the red hoodie along with Lucy. I gasped as I saw them both.

You've got to be kidding me.

••

AYE OH MY GOSH IM BACK!!

I updated I know it's been literally forever and I'm sorry! I've been extra busy lately due to school and blah. Ya feel?

Anyways heck this book is NOT over yet ;) a lil twist just happened!

What's gonna happen next though?! Sorry if this chapter sucked😂

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SOOOOO MUCH FOR 40k+ PEADS! IM SO CLOSE TO 50k WHAT THE!?!!?!

I love you all so much! Thank you for making this book worth it ;) (is that a pun or?)

-Em