Chapter 30

Matt's POV

"Oh hi Matt" she grinned.

"Um may I help you?" I asked giving her a disgusted look.

"Oh don't be silly." She said while putting her hand on my shoulder.

I laughed nervously as I looked at her.

"I just wanted to say hi" she said walking closer to me.

Oh god please help me. She's gotten with every guy and that's basically how I know who she is. I stepped back a little till I hit the wall. Why would she be messing with me? I mean I know she's had a thing for me or whatever, but I'm dating Avery not her.

"Awe Matty. Wanna go somewhere? Like maybe, I don't know, my room?" She smiled.

"Madison please leave me alone." I begged, trying my best not to make eye contact.

Her phone began to ring and she looked down at it. She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. She quickly answered it, giving quick short answers in a quiet tone.

"Okay. Bye" she said while hanging up the phone.

"Oh well it looks like I have to go" she said. "But I'll see you soon babe"

She strutted off while turning around and winking at me. Okay no. I shook my head and ran to my room. I quickly unlocked it and entered the room where I saw Ave sitting on the couch watching a movie.

She was curled up with a blanket and didn't seem to notice me. I smiled at how cute she was.

I didn't want to bring up the Madison thing because I feel like it would probably start drama and I don't want to put Avery through that.

Flashback

I was in the lobby with the jacks when they decided to go meet some fans out side when I was going to go upstairs to get some food because I was starving.

I entered the elevator where a girl with black, I guess, hair stood with her back turned and her nose buried into her phone.

I pressed floor nine and stepped back and leaned against the wall. I took out my phone to feel less awkward than I already was.

I scrolled through Twitter where I ended up talking about food because I was hungry. I felt her tap my shoulder and smelt her strong perfume, which she was wearing way too much of.

"Oh Matt" she whispered.

Oh god please no. I don't want to fucking deal with Madison at the moment.

The elevator dinged and it was my floor. I stepped out of the elevator and she followed my actions.

End of flashback

My phone buzzed and it was Carter.

Carter: Party at this guy's house I know. Meet down in the lobby in an hour.

Matt: Um, let me ask Ave first. She can come right?

Carter: of course

I hope she's okay with this because I really want to go. I'm tired and want to have some fun.

I walked to the couch and sat down beside her where she perked up and looked at me. She smiled and kissed me.

"Hey" she giggled.

She's so cute.

"Hi. Wanna go to a party?" I asked.

"Sure. When?" She asked.