Chapter 48

Avery's pov

I woke up to my phone being blown up with texts and notifications from multiple apps. I sighed as I sat up and looked at the time.

Eight forty five.

I yawned and picked up my phone. I looked at everything and couldn't believe what I saw. I had texts from Jack telling him how sorry he was and how he didn't mean for all of this to happen.

It wasn't his fault though.

I clicked on Twitter and I have never seen so many pictures. My eyes filled with tears as I threw the covers off of me and walked to the living room.

Pictures on pictures of a boy who looked like Matt kissing a girl. Ha, who fucking cares if he was drunk, I told him not to do anything stupid and he messed up big time. I knew I couldn't trust him.

I threw my phone onto the couch and groaned in frustration. I didn't know what to do and I was going to break down and cry. I calmed down a bit and went to make myself look presentable at least.

I changed into sweats and a tee shirt and walked back to the kitchen. We had no more cereal which meant I had to go downstairs and get food at the buffet. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I went out of the room and headed down to the lobby.

Tomorrow we're supposed to be leaving. I think I'm either staying with my mom or going to stay by myself in California. I made it to the lobby and walked down the food area. I grabbed a plate and filled it with many different varieties of breakfast food.

"Hey, you're Avery" a girl said.

"Oh, yes" I smiled.

"Did you see what Matt did? No wonder he left an ugly bitch like you" she smirked.

"He was drunk. Oh, what a role model you have. Always getting drunk and cheating on his girlfriend. Wow" I smiled as I turned around and walked off.

I went back up to the room and started to eat breakfast. I don't feel one bit of guilt for saying what I said about Matt. I was being honest about what I thought. He can say he is sorry all he wants, but I'm not forgiving him so easily like before.

I finished eating and cleaned up. I then went to take a shower. Once I was done I changed into leggings and a tee shirt and threw my hair into a loose pony tail.

I sighed as I sat down on the bar stool and went on my phone, but soon began to regret it when I saw pictures of Matt and his new girlfriend. I heard the door creak open and I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what was about to happen.

"Hey babe" Matt wearily smiled as he walked in the door.

"Oh hey" I said with no emotion.

He tried to come up to hug me, but I quickly moved where he couldn't even touch me. He gave me a look of confusion as I moved away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Matt don't play dumb" I groaned as I walked towards the couch. "You know what you did and you think I don't know, but I do"

"and what is that?" He asked.

"Matt, you fucking got drunk and kissed another girl. I told you not to do anything stupid, but of course I can't trust you" I yelled.

I was more than mad. He tried to act like he didn't even know, but I know he did.

"Avery I-" he started

"Nope don't even try to come up with an excuse. You know what you did was wrong. Don't talk to me" I said as I started for the door.

I didn't know where I would go, but I needed someone. I wanted the full story and the only person I could trust was Johnson because I knew he didn't get drunk last night.

I slammed the door behind me and went to Jack and Jack's room. I knocked on the door as tears threatened to spill. The door opened and Johnson stood staring at me.

"Tell me what happened last night with Matt" I sighed.

He nodded and led me into his room. He sat on the bed and I followed. I didn't want to cry, but it was going to be hard not to.

"Okay listen, at first Matt tried his best not to get carried away with drinking. He knew you would get mad if he did anything stupid. Well, Sammy and him started to get in a contest of who could drink the most and they both got a little carried away. I tried my best to stop them both, along with Gilinsky, but they wouldn't stop. Once they finished they were completely drunk" he sighed

"Thank you for trying to stop him at least, but who the fuck is that bitch he made out with like in all those pictures and videos." I said almost yelling by now.

"Oh, her. Yeah I wasn't around when that happened, but I was told what went down. Please don't get mad" he said.

"How do you expect me not to get mad Jack? I fucking trusted him and he ruined it." I said as a tear slipped.

"Ave, it was Anna who he kissed. He was drunk and he didn't know what the hell he was doing, but I know if he wasn't drunk he wouldn't have done anything" he whispered.

"Anna?" I yelled.

I didn't hold back this time. I let the tears fall and I wasn't embarrassed about it either. I couldn't take this anymore. He really kissed Anna? I took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Thank you Jack." I whispered as I quickly kissed his cheek.

I got up and left their room. I headed back for Matt and I's and walked in. I spotted him sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He looked up as I shut the door.

"Shit Avery I'm so sorry" he said as he stood up and ran towards me.

"Save it" I spoke. "I know what you did and it's okay. I trusted you, but I learn now that I shouldn't have."

"No Avery" he cried.

"Tell me, what else have you done with Anna that I don't know about?" I yelled.

"Nothing" he said.

"Are you sure? I don't know if I can believe you. If you love you will tell me the truth" I said.

I truly love Matt with all my heart, but what he did broke my trust. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"When all that stuff happened with Sammy and what he told me I did something I regret and I know I shouldn't have done it." He sighed "you probably hate me, but I tried to get back at you and I uh I fucked around with Anna"

"You what Matthew?" I yelled.

He knew once I called him Matthew I was mad. A look of guilt and fear spread across his face.

"I fucked Anna okay? I thought I was getting back at you, but I know I made the biggest fucking mistake" he yelled.

"Yeah you fucking did. I can't believe you Matt and don't worry about me finishing this tour with you. I'm leaving Matt and I'm going back to la."

"Avery, please no I made a mistake." He cried.

"Too late." I said as I went to the bed room.

I packed up my bag and grabbed the extra stuff I had. I slipped on my shoes and went to the door.

"I'm leaving Matt. I'll come back to get the rest of my stuff later. Don't worry about me crawling back to you thought." I said. "I loved you Matt"

With that I turned around and left. I needed someone. I wanted Matt, but I can't have him.

••

Hey guys, new update! Whoa drama like wow!

lol thanks so much for 7k reads! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I never would've thought I would have 7k reads it crazy! Please vote, comment, and follow me! I'll follow you guys and check out some of your stories!

Love you guys!

-Em