Chapter 15

The last week of school went by fast because we had no work and nothing to do.

It was the last day of school and we got out at 11:30 am. I was pretty excited about being out of school for four months.

Yes, four months. Our school is private school we have a longer break than other schools.

Lucy was over helping me pack. She was also going on tour, which I was more than happy about considering she's my Bestfriend.

"This?" I asked holding up a blue loose shirt.

"Yes!" She squealed.

"Done" I sighed zipping up my suit case.

The tour is for four and a half months which means I have to stay for only three and half months because school.

Matt will still be on tour, but Lucy and I are going to back.

"This is going to be so fun" she said.

"I know! I'm just nervous about the fans. All jacks fans know you're dating and they all love you." I sighed and sat on my bed beside Lucy.

"I'm sure Matt's fans will love you. I still get a lot of hate, but I couldn't care less." Lucy smiled. "And besides who cares if they don't like you. You've got Matthew they don't."

I laughed at her remark and rolled my eyes.

Matt was coming over to watch a movie at six. It was always 5:30 and Lucy was about to leave.

"Have fun" she smiled and walked out the door.

I went into the kitchen and fixed popcorn and ordered a pizza. It was exactly six when Matt showed up.

He didn't bother knocking. He just came in. I was in the kitchen fixing some food when I felt two muscular arms rap around me.

"Hey ave" Matt said as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled and turned.

I kissed him and giggled.

"Sup Mattchew" i said.

He laughed and shook his head.

The doorbell rang and Matt went to get the pizza. I gave him the money because I insisted on paying. It was cheap anyways.

We walked down to the game room area in my house where there were chairs and a bigger TV than upstairs. We sat on the couch so we could see the TV better.

I sat the pizza and popcorn on the table and sat on the couch. Matt gave me a slice of pizza and got himself one as well.

We watched 'pitch perfect' since Matt wanted to see it before he saw 'pitch perfect 2'.

He thought most of the scenes were hilarious which I didn't because I've seen it billions of times.

The movie ended and i snuggled up to Matt. He tried to get up, but i wouldn't let him.

"I'm tired" I said half asleep.

Matthew put his arms under me and stood up.

"Let's go to bed" he smiled.

I nodded slightly and he carried me up to bed.

He tossed me on the bed and laughed at my expression. I threw on an oversized t-shirt and went to brush my teeth.

I came back into my room and Matt wasn't in there.

I looked around and went down stairs. He was cleaning up the mess we made and the dishes. He turned off the lights and came to the stairs.

I ran up the stairs and crawled into bed to act like I wasn't watching him.

He came into my room and turned off the lights that were hanging all around my ceiling.

"I saw you staring" he smiled.

I laughed and he came beside my bed.

"Alright I'm gonna go home" he said.

"Stay" I whined.

Matt laughed and nodded.

He changed into some shorts he left over and slipped into bed beside me.

He wrapped his bare arms around me and I turned so I was facing him. He smiled and kissed me.

"Goodnight ave" he said.

"Night" I smiled and cuddled up next to him.

He rubbed my back until I drifted off to sleep.

__________________________
So the next chapter will be exciting because she meets the guys! Thanks for 600+ reads! Please vote!

Follow my Twitter! @heartyespinosa I'll follow back and DM me for a DM to 3/12 :) -Em👑