Chapter 22

Jack started walking to the door and I hid behind some clothes and turned around where he could only see my back. He walked out of the store and I saw the girl again.

She was picking out some strapless crop top that was very sketchy I would say. She honestly looked so fake.

I mean she's pretty, but she's apparently dating my best friend's boyfriend. I watched the girl and decided I would say something.

I'm going to talk to here.

Is that good?

I don't know and I don't really care as I long as she doesn't know who I am. Before I could walk up to her and talk she came up to me.

"You're Matt's girlfriend right?" She asked.

"Um yes" I smiled.

"I'm Madison" she smiled "I'm a huge fan of all the guys and you and Lucy!" She said.

"Oh really? You are?" I asked while smirking.

"Yes! Can I get a picture" she asked.

I watched her eyes trail off the windows looking out into the streets. A boy waved for her to come outside.

She perked up and I quickly looked away from the window.

"Well actually I have to go! It was good meeting you!" She smiled.

She put the crop top back on the hook and ran out the door and met the tall blonde headed boy on the street. They kissed.

They kissed?!

Wait, she also kissed Jack.

I'm so confused. What's even happening.

I went to pay for the clothes I had picked out, but was extremely distracted because of Jack cheating.

I decided I would go back to the hotel. I went up to the room because the guys were still in the meeting. I sat on my bed and went to Jack's Twitter.

I scrolled through all his tweets and there was nothing suspicious. I sighed and went through my feed. I spotted someone named Madison.

'@Madisonbeer is now following you' my Twitter notification went off.

That's here.

I quickly looked on her page. I went through all her pictures and noticed she hangs out with a lot of famous people.

She has so many people that hate her. Well, I assume from all the comments I read. Her pictures were.. Different.

I'm sorry, but she seemed fake compared to Lucy. She wears too much makeup and her out fits are way to skimpy.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I heard someone open the door and I quickly turned off my phone.

It was Matt, thankfully.

"Matthew!" I half yelled as I jumped up.

"what's wrong?" He asked.

I could tell he was worried.

"Jack.." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"He he's cheating on Lucy." I said slowly.

"No! With who?" He said.

He was angry. Jack didn't seem like he would be this kind of person. I know Jack and I can't believe him.

"This girl named Madison Beer." I said.

"Her?!" Matt yelled.

"Okay calm down who is she?" I asked as I sat on the bed and criss crossed my legs.