Chapter 10

Tears slowly ran down my cheeks.

"I'm worthless." I said quietly to myself.

The door swung open and I heard a voice yell.

"Avery!"

There stood Matt. He looked at me and then my cuts. I saw his face turn pale. I looked down and cried. I can't take this.

"Avery no" Matt said in almost whisper.

He ran up to me and hugged me.

"Avery why?" He asked.

"Matt, I'm worthless. All the things they say about me are true and you know it and Matt you.. you kissed Anna." I said as more tears ran down my cheeks.

"No. No Ave. Anna kissed me. Listen, I was getting something to eat at the snack table. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I thought it was you. Right as I turned around Anna kissed me. I didn't kiss back because I knew it was Anna." He said. "You're not worthless. You're strong and beautiful Avery. I've gotten to know you Ave and you're the sweetest and funnest person I know."

"Matt I-" I said before he cut me off.

"Avery, promise me that you will never ever cut again" He said while pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back.

"I promise." I said while smiling a little bit.

He wiped away my tears and leaned back a little while looking me in the eyes.

"You're not worthless." He said while smiling.

I smiled back at him.

We cleaned up my cuts and kept telling me all the things he loved about me.

I put on shorts and a tshirt to get more comfortable.

Matt decided he would stay over for a bit longer to keep me company. We went into my bedroom and decided to watch a movie.

We both laid down and watched the movie.

After about fifteen minuets into the movie Matt put his arm around me and drew my nearer to him.

"Avery?" He said.

"Yes?" I said and looked up at him.

"I wanna always be here for you." He said. "We will you be my girlfriend?" He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"Yes Matt I'd love to be" I smiled. "Oh and thank you for.. everything"

"No problem" he said. "and remember I'm always here whenever you need me"

He laid his head down and my eyes slowly began to close.

"Always" Matt whispered before I fell asleep.

__________________________
Yay Matthew came! Jejwjkiwjw I like this chapter!! Anyways yeah😂 -Em