Everything in the room disappeared and all I could see was a forest. I knew everyone else was in the same illusion. Hearing the thoughts around me from the people I was next to, some of them just started firing blindly hoping to hit Sasha knowing she would be out, but I figured there would be no point. Annie or Mikasa would have her covered as she disarmed each and every one of us. It wasn't a bad strategy.

I felt the paintball gun get ripped from my hands and just let it happen. I knew they had to work fast since Hitch's illusion on this scale affecting this many people she could only last for about 3-5 minutes. Then again the guards at the actual camp won't have that insider knowledge so they probably won't be as calm as I am. They might also not realize it's an illusion, they might think they are actually teleported somewhere, or if she does the illusion differently like before they even enter the room she can just make the illusion that her and her teammates aren't there.

The illusion started to disappear and I was back in the training area. Sasha's doubles were taking the last two paintball guns from our teammates.

"The illusion broke," Hitch called out and Sasha's doubles retreated with the "guns'' behind Pixis's team. Mikasa followed her and they both came out a moment later. I didn't know what she was doing until I accidentally caught her thoughts. In the actual mission, she would break their guns in case someone managed to get their hands back on them. That's smart, but if that's what she was pretending to do then she didn't wait long enough, then again with Mikasa's powers maybe she did?

Everyone came out of the force field and charged at us. I watched Armin's hands go up in surrender and rolled my eyes as his hands came back down. His thoughts said that it was a force of habit.

My team did the same charging forward. Just as I expected they avoided Eren, Reiner, and me. Mikasa actually went up to Reiner and I heard his thoughts as he nearly gave up then and there. Annie was the first one to approach me. She gave me a smile before a playful taunt, "let's dance."

"Let's," I said back, putting my good arm up as a guard. My other arm wasn't fully healed, but I could use it if I had to. I knew I just had to be careful with it. The last thing I want is to hurt it even more and reset the healing time.

She threw the first punch and I ducked. I was wondering why she isn't using her powers to back herself up. That's when it hit me that by extending her crystals that far off her body for that long of a time to shield her teammates she probably couldn't.

We went back and forth for a little bit none of our punches really landed. We were both too good at fighting and predicting the other's moves. What we couldn't dodge we blocked. It was more about who had more stamina to hold out longer than it was about actually landing a blow now, that was until I heard someone walk up behind me. I ducked out of instinct and I'm glad I did. A punch went just over my head and I got to see who it was behind me. Shit, Mikasa. Well, I know when I'm outnumbered.

"I'm going to say you two won just now, I said, putting my hands up. Not only was I surrounded but one punch from Mikasa where she didn't hold back as much as she should and I would be out cold.

"Good choice," Mikasa laughed. I looked over at Reiner who definitely wasn't smart enough to do the same. He was lying unconscious on the floor.

"You didn't kill him did you?" I asked Mikasa before she walked away.

"No, though when he wakes up with a headache he might wish that I did." Oh yeah, his head is going to be pounding. I looked to my right and saw Eren also sitting on the ground with his hands on his head.

"Mikasa?" I asked.

"Yeah. Better to surrender than be knocked out like Reiner."

"You saw that?"