"Kinda, but they saved you some."

I nodded and we headed towards the common area where they left a plate for me sitting on one of the tables. It was neatly covered to keep it fresh.

"You're back in the land of the living," I heard a voice behind me. "You had everyone so worried."

"Sorry mom," I said as she came and took a seat next to me. "You're coming from the front?" I asked.

"Pixis and Shadis just relieved me and Molbit from lookout duty," she said, laying her head on the table and letting out a yawn. She kept her eyes on me the whole time.

"If you're tired then you should go to bed," I said rolling my eyes. I couldn't hear fully what she was thinking since I was focusing my powers on Eren's thoughts just to stop them from bouncing around and overdoing it again.

"I don't want to go to bed. I want to spend some time with my boys," she said, giving me a tired smile. I could tell she was still worried about something. Maybe it's not a worry, but she's definitely watching me. She keeps looking at me as if she were afraid if she took her eyes off me I'd vanish. I could see the bags under her eyes. If my powers were working properly I would feel how exhausted she is, weird she didn't seem this exhausted earlier?

Molbit walked in a moment later and walked over giving me a pat on the shoulder, "glad to see you up and moving," he said with a relieved smile before heading to his room.

Man everyone is really worrying over nothing. I mean yeah I blacked out this ain't the first time and it probably won't be the last. I don't get why they are all making this big of a deal about it.

I just quietly ate my food as mom and Eren talked. I didn't even fully hear their conversation. My head was throbbing too much to focus on much of anything. I know one thing is for sure when I finish eating I'm going straight back to bed. It didn't help that my back and hips were also hurting sitting like this.

I let my mind wander as I started thinking about earlier. Were two lookouts really enough? I mean there are technically four entrances, but two of them were caved in before we even got here. We made the building more stable, but still, I wonder if people can still get in through those entrances? No, I'm sure Pixis has already checked them out.

"Hello?" I heard mom say as she waved a hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked. Were they talking to me?

"I asked if you're an astronaut?" she said and I gave her a really confused look.

"An astronaut?"

"Yeah, I mean you're staring off into space," she smiled. I just rolled my eyes at her stupid joke. "No but seriously are you okay? I know Pixis said you weren't having an easy time earlier when you didn't have your powers and I know right now they aren't exactly working as they should so..." her voice trailed off.

"I mean it definitely feels uncomfortable, but I can manage," I nodded. I mean I would be lying if I said I was perfectly fine with this, but being able to feel my powers a little bit is still more comforting than when they were gone earlier.

I finished my last few bites and decided to call it. I waited a few more minutes so I didn't interrupt their conversation. "I think I should get back to bed," I stood up and Eren nodded standing too.

"I think we all need some rest," he said. We gave mom a hug goodnight and headed back to our room.

We laid down and I must have fallen right to sleep because the next thing I know after my head hit the pillow I was waking up in the morning.