Chapter 23: Yet Another Weekend In Basingstoke

Start from the beginning

"Powerful" Moonlake replied with a confident smile.

"Mmmf - Th-thank You" Omar responded, blushing.

Then Moonlake gave him a hug, "Hey Omar"

"Yeah?" The other Eevee replied.

"Did you perhaps fall in love with me because I saved you from drowning when we went on that school trip to that Croydon swimming pool?" Moonlake asked curiously.

Omar's eyes went wide, Moonlake had guessed the reason, he blushed in embarrassment as he pushed he face on Moonlake's chest

"Y-Yeah" Omar moaned.

"You didn't know how to swim?" Moonlake asked, a hysterical smile on his face

Omar shook his head, "But now I do - thanks to my mum"

"I'm so glad to hear! - Oh Omar.."

"Yeah?" Omar replied.

Moonlake grabbed his ear, a combination of a death stare and a creepy smile on his face. Omar felt like screaming, but he didn't want to make a scene, so he looked into the angry threatening eyes.

"Do not go anywhere near Melody. Everytime you guys are a foot near each other you always fight fight over me" Moonlake snarled, his pupils turning as red a candy, "Am I understood?"

"Your eyes are red" Omar wheezed nervously.

"Am I understood?!" The Eevee shouted angrily, his crescent moon necklace glowing bright white.

"Yes" Omar wheezed, terrified by what he saw.

"Great!" Moonlake squeaked, his eyes reverting back to hazel brown.

"Umm Moonlake - your eyes were glowing red" Omar explained to him.

The Eevee cocked his head to one side, "It must've been the light from outside! - No worries!"

"And your necklace was glowing white" Omar added.

Moonlake still had no idea of what he was trying to tell him, "Its a glittery stone Omar - I think it might have value so I might sell it - "

"N-No!"

Moonlake was silent for a moment then he decided to just keep the stone, "Okay, If it makes you happy! Wanna cuddle?"

Omar blushed, "Yes"

London had just finished drawing the picture Moonlake asked him for, then Quinn came in the room, wearing a red t-shirt with a sports car, navy blue shorts, and white socks on, he was holding a tablet and looking up at London, then when London turned off his sketch tablet, he tugged his arm.

"Yes Quinn, did you finish your homework?"

"Yes - there's an American Glaceon at the door asking for you" The Growlithe replied.

London's face scrunched up and his eye twitched, he knew it was Delevio. The Flareon scooped Quinn up and the Growlithe licked his face, London laughed a little. When he got downstairs he saw Delevio standing there, wearing a black sweatshirt with no zipper and matching sweatpants, when she saw him the Glaceon waved.

"Can I help you?" London asked threw his teeth.

Delevio sighed, "Okay okay I'll stop tracking you down"

"With what?" Quinn asked, pressing his face against London's left cheek.

"Social Media!" Delevio and London shouted nervously, smiles matching their emotion.

"My ear" Quinn moaned.

"Sorry - It happens when I'm nervous" London said cradling the Growlithe, who was showing affection for London at the moment.