Chapter 15: London The Babysitter

Start from the beginning

"No school" Moonlake said showing the other boys his phone which the school had sent a notification about the scheduled school day being canceled.

"Yus!" The other boys shouted.

"Let's change back into our sleeping clothes!" Quinn yelled, running towards the steps.

The boys changed back into their sleeping clothes. When London was fully rested, he went down the steps and gave Benoit breakfast.

"Merci" Benoit said yawning a little.

"Your Welcome!" London replied, giving him a hug.

Benoit kissed London on the cheek and laid on his shoulder. Then he asked London a question.

"Are you a government agent?" Benoit asked.

London broke out into laughter his face was hysterical, "What makes you think that?"

"You destroyed my mum's room and I heard her pleading you to stop" Benoit explained, then he looked up at London, "I was taught that government agents use psychological and physical types of torture, by destroying my mum's room,you used psychological torture, because a friend of hers gave her the money to rebuild her room which I was never allowed into"

London gulped, "Nnnnooooo?"

Benoit glared at him. He was not swayed by his lie.

London sighed, "Yes - I have been one for about a year now"

"That's.... So cool!" Benoit yelled, his tail wagging excitedly.

"Shh Shh" London shushed frantically.

"Oh my bad" The Eevee said, "Oh my Arceus! - Your like a real life James Bond - So so cool!"

"I gotta say you know a lot of English for a boy Eevee from France" London said impressed with his bilingual capabilities.

"English was my best class in school!" Benoit said, then he wondered how he would be educated, "Will I go to school?"

"The British government requested I didn't take you to school - So no" London said.

"Yay!" Benoit shouted happily.

"But - you'll be home schooled"

"Aww!" Benoit whined, his ears dropped in disappointment.

"Your 12, correct?" London asked.

"Yes" Benoit replied, wrapping his arms around London's arm.

"Then your still learning" London replied.

"But learning hurts my head" Benoit whined, trying to convince him school was that bad for him.

"That's a terrible excuse" London said obviously not believing him.

"It does wahhh!" Benoit moaned, trying to convince him that it really hurts his head.

"Not gonna work" London said, looking away and crossing his arms.

"Hmph! - Mean" Benoit huffed in a moody fashion.

"I know I am" London replied sarcastically.

The Eevee looked up at London and sighed managing a happy smile, then he laid London on his mane.

"Au moins tu te soucies de moi" Benoit said kissing London on the forehead.

London sighed.

"You want me to stay for a bit?" London asked, scratching his neck.

"Oui" Benoit replied, then his gave London a gentle kiss on the lip before lying back on his mane, the Flareon flinched a little, but he didn't really care about it.

Meanwhile, upstairs the boys were having a pillow fight! When London walked in however and saw the mess of feathers all over the room though it was then time for the young Pokémon to clean it up.

After that, London made them lunch.

"So what else do you guys wanna do today since it's storming out there?" London asked the boys.

"I don't know" Devon replied, drawing on a sketch tablet.

"Moonlake said you have some more awesome movies to watch - what else do you have?! The movie we saw last night was epic!" Omar said, his tale wagging excitedly.

"Umm - I have the whole James Bond series, Moonlight Fight - which is about 4 siblings fighting over a handsome Eevee, Night of the Lucario ninjas, Murder in the Garden - no that's rated R, Pikachu and Eevee: An adventure story - You guys talk it over"

The boys huddled together and began chattering discussing what they were going to watch on the telly. Soon they finally came up with a decision. London could tell what their decision was.

"007 and Pikachu and Eevee" They all said at the same time.

"What?! - Ugggggh! Pick one -"

They all gave London baby doll eyes, "Please let us watch them all!"

"Fine" London moaned in irritation.

"Hooray!" They shouted.

Benoit peaked from the cracked open basement door. London turned around and saw Benoit peaking the cracked open door, London noticed and gestured for him to go back down the steps to his room, he did so.

Later, London started them off with the first in colour James Bond movie, Dr. No, Meanwhile, he went downstairs to see Benoit.

"Please don't come up here when we have guests" London said.

"Pourquoi?" Benoit replied, his head tilted to one side.

"I prefer it best if we wait a while before introducing you to my friends okay?" London said, giving him a hug.

Benoit sighed, "Okay"

London sighed and carried him back downstairs to his bedroom and turned on the telly.

"I promise I'm not like Minow okay?" London said, rubbing his head.

"I believe that - What's for lunch?" Benoit asked.

"Wings - American style! - Do you want some?" London asked.

"Yeah!" Benoit yelled with an excited smile on his face.