Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke

Start bij het begin

"Uh boy" London groaned, "Let's just finish the movie - I still don't get why you love James Bond so much"

"Are you like James Bond?" Moonlake asked.

London's face expressed nervousness, he DID have the same job as 007 and had the same skill set as 007, and drove the same cars 007 would drive, and go to places 007 would go to, he was literally the Flareon version of 007...

"What?! No No - No I'm just a simple working Flareon!", London's face expressed nervousness and he was even sweating a little...

"Are you lying?" Moonlake asked, looking at him unsure.

"No No No heh heh! - I mean how could I lie to that cute face?!" London said, hysterically.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Moonlake droned, "I dunno - You have some tattoos -"

"I only have three! Heh heh and James Bond does not have any tattoos" London replied, still hysterical.

"You teach me how to defend myself" Moonlake said, scratching his chin.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Moonlake droned, "I believe you!'

London sighed a breath of relief, "Uggh! - Thank You! Now let's finish this movie and get you to bed"

London played the movie as Moonlake layed back down on his shoulder. It went on for about half an hour before it ended.

That night after putting Moonlake to bed, London was on social media when he received a mysterious Skype call from someone. London thought for a moment should he answer the call or risk his identity being stolen. MI6 would get his identity back, but he knew it wasn't guaranteed to be given back to him... But he was a risk taker even when he wasn't on the field.

He clicked the answer button - It was Delevio.

"What's Up?!" The Glaceon greeted, then she saw London's tired face, the Flareon blinked lazily...

"Hmm is this a bad time?" Delevio asked, sipping on some milk.

"Well it's three hours to midnight here and your five hours behind where you live so do you think it's a good time? And how do you have my Skype number?!" London asked, firmly.

Delevio laughed a little.

"A friend in the CIA, he's really good with social media accounts" She said, "Do you not care about me anymore?"

"What? No No No it's okay if you talk to me - so where do you live?" London asked.

"New Yooork" Delevio replied in a song song voice.

"I spent some of my childhood there actually?" London said, raising an eyebrow.

"Really - We might have actually bumped into each other!" Delevio replied, "How long were you there?"

"When I was 9, I went there for a summer camp in the Catskills! - then I went to the city everyone always wants to go to, at least for the rest of the summer" London explained, then the Flareon yawned.

"Cool - Only I'm not in New York now" Delevio responded.

"Where are you?" London asked, tilting his head to one side.

"Washington DC - I just went to a national security meeting, Your friends at MI6 came here too", Then she thought about visiting him, "Hey where are you?"

"Basingstoke" London replied, he wiped his eyes and yawned, "Why do you wanna know?"

"Ohh I dunno," Delevio said, with a mischievous smile, "So whatcha up to?"