Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke

Začať od začiatku

"Quinn's Mum - She works as a surgeon at the London Metropolitan Hospital - apparently surgeons get paid a lot of money for saving people's lives" Moonlake replied, "Like how you saved my heart" he added quietly.

"Like I What?" London replied.

"Nothing!" Moonlake replied, hastily.

London sighed and merged off the motorway and after a fifteen minute drive they arrived at Basingstoke's suburban area...

Moonlake had never seen a peaceful block in his life, as the Range Rover rolled passed four young Pokémon playing football with each other and laughing enjoyably, then they saw the car and waved, London waved back at them

"You know them?" Moonlake asked.

"Yeah - I play with them sometimes - I know everyone in the area because I visit every weekend" London replied, then he accidentally passed by the house.

"Oh geez! I missed it!" London whimpered.

Moonlake laughed a little, "Your funny"

London made a U turn and parked the car in front of the house facing a Nissan Juke, Moonlake cringed, "Ew! - A Juke"

"I don't see any -" London saw the car, "Ughh! Appalling! - Let's get inside I can't stand looking at that thing"

After a hilarious 15 minutes of unpacking and attempting to not look at the hideous Juke while doing so. After unpacking London bought Moonlake some American food, London had Macaroni and Cheese while Moonlake had a Cheeseburger. After that London and Moonlake relaxed with a movie. While watching the movie Moonlake had some questions for London...

"Hey London?" Moonlake said, lying on his shoulder.

"Yeah - What's up?" London replied.

"Your a very great friend" Moonlake said, looking up at him

"Really?" London replied, "I think your better one!", he rubbed the top of his head, Moonlake giggled happily.

"I am?" Moonlake replied

"Your sooo cute! - You make a great friend!" London answered.

"Fwend!" Moonlake shouted, he paused the movie and knocked London over like a bowling ball knocking a pin down.

"Owwww" London groaned.

"Sowy" Moonlake said, rubbing his face.

"It's okay! - So what do you wanna do tomorrow?" London asked.

"I wanna go to the park, I wanna go see the Anvil Theatre, I wanna see the AA Building, I wanna see St. Michael's Church, I wanna see Churchill Way! -"

"Ahh Moony! - That's a lot don't you think?" London moaned.

"Nope" The Eevee said with an innocent smile.