Chapter 8: The Death Of Misha

Start from the beginning

He stepped out of the vehicle, and grabbed some binoculars, he saw the ship sailing and Pokémon with machine guns on the deck, but he saw something else, a small motorboat moving toward the yacht... London knew it was Delevio.

"Reckless!" He growled. "If she dies it isn't on me"

He pushed a cork in the barrel of the gun to prevent water from getting in and grabbed one of his knives. He then turned on his body camera and earpiece.

"White Bishop to MI6..." London said.

"MI6 is listening in Commander..." Isabel replied from across the line.

"You are clear to move in," Kovar said.

"Roger that, White Bishop is going in for the kill," London said, he grabbed an air filter and went into the sea.

Delevio hooked her small boat to the guard rail, she then climbed the rope and pulled out a Desert Eagle, then she screwed a suppressor on it, and crept up on a guard who was looking toward the sea...she shot him, then threw the body overboard.

"General, I'm on the ship" She whispered.

"Good, eliminate Sakovski" Greene commanded.

"Yes sir," Delevio said, she grabbed a guard and punched him, knocking him out.

She then continued on inside the yacht, going into the guest bedroom, gun raised, heart racing faster with nervousness, she then closed the door. She looked in the closet of the yacht, under the bed. The Glaceon was sweating with nervousness getting the best of her. Then Igor came out of nowhere and batted her into the closet door, Delevio dropped her gun, she got up and straightened her back.

"So we finally meet," Igor said, a wicked smile on his face.

"Yeah, we finally do" Delevio replied a confident smile on her face.

Igor charged into her, Delevio used Ice Beam on his back, this made Igor shiver, Delevio sucker punched him, Igor glared at her wiping the blood from his mouth. Then he ran at her, she somersaulted out of the way and kicked Igor, the Ursaring stumbled into the bed, Delevio pulled a knife from her utility belt. Then she threw it at his chest, Sakovski yelled out in pain now he was angry, He grabbed Delevio and whisked her into the wall of the yacht. She whimpered in pain.

"Okay, I think I've had enough of tiny blue Eevee!" Igor yelled.

He picked then tried to pick her up, she sank her teeth into his huge paw, and blood squirted out, Igor yelled out in pain, Delevio then made him topple with a twister kick and an Ice Punch to the face, but Igor wasn't done yet. He slugged her in the gut, she fell to her knees clenching her stomach.

"I make you see stars now," The Ursaring said pulling the knife from his chest, then he knocked her out with a kick.

London climbed onto the yacht, and slit the throat of a guard on the deck, another guard saw him, London threw a knife at him and it hit him in the stomach. He collapsed to the floor like a building collapsing into the ground. London removed the knife from his stomach and drew his Glock 17, he shot 3 guards on deck, another charged at him with a knife yelling like a barbarian, London ducked, jabbed him in the gut,  and took him out with a high kick to the head. He shot a guard coming over and then killed a guard with a throwing star.

London continued, a guard saw him emerge from the corner.

"G' day chap," London said a smirk on the Flareon's face, he kicked the guard in the chest, he threw right hook, London broke his arm, he cried out in pain when he was hit with a Fire Punch.

He shot a guard behind him and kept going, he eventually took out all the men on the outside and went inside getting in through a patio door, London eventually reached the engine room of the ship, a guard with a machete came charging at him, London was almost struck in the head, but he ducked and punched the goon in the face, he kicked London causing him to stumble. The Flareon hit him with a right hook to the gut. He dropped the machete, London then shoved him against a machine and impaled the machete into him. He groaned in grave pain and slumped down to the floor.