Chapter 5: The "Business" Trip

Depuis le début

He has a reputation for being mentally disturbed, caused by him watching his father get shot by the Spetznaz. This is what is believed to cause his violent behaviour, sometimes he might shoot one of his cartel members to death when they set him off or when they do not obey his commands.

To sum up this file, an agent with fast thinking and skill should be deployed to take him down
________________________________________________________________________________

"Bloody Hell! This guy is deranged" London commented.

His doorbell rang, his orange rabbit-like ears perked up, he was not expecting anyone, he crept down the steps, he opened a drawer and slowly pulled out a combat knife, he looked through the peephole, It was a Leafeon wearing a brown blouse and a white skirt, London sighed before opening the door

"Issy! Is that you?!" London yelled.

"Who else would it be?" Isabel replied, smiling.

London sighed, he put the knife in the drawer and closed it, then he let Isabel inside.

He gave her a hug.

"How are you?" Isabel asked, with her paws on his shoulders.

"Great, that last assignment really took a lot out of me" London replied.

Isabel joined MI6 as Kovar's assistant and secretary, she evolved into a Leafeon after London gave her a piece of moss rock. So she's really the only one close to London and knows what he actually does.

"May I have some tea?" Isabel asked.

"Which type?" London asked.

"Earl Grey" Isabel replied, with a smile.

"I prefer honey ginger tea" London responded, "Earl Grey isn't bad either, good choice!"

London went into the kitchen. Isabel sat on the couch and took her shoes off.

"Congratulations on getting the Demitriyev assignment, hope you don't get killed though, Did you see the photos of the mon he literally destroyed," Isabel asked, concern in her voice.

"Isabel, it's okay, I know what I'm doing" London replied, finishing up the tea.

"I just don't want to lose my lovable friend who I've known since we were at primary school, It would shatter me to pieces," Isabel said, worried.

London sighed.

"Issy, I've only been shot once ok, and that was my leg, I'll be alright. How about we go to that American restaurant you love in Wimbledon when I get back?" London replied, he came out of the kitchen and gave the Leafeon her tea, he had another cup, which was his ginger tea, he sat next to Isabel on the couch and turned on the telly, the screen displayed a news broadcast with a Lucario as a news reporter.

Isabel blushed, she liked it when London sat close to her, she looked down at the coffee table and moaned quietly. London heard her...

"Tastes good?" Asked London.

Isabel straightened herself, "Oh! - Yeah! It's good, your much better than you used to be" 

"Yeah, I guess I got the motivation to continue to make a decent cup of tea from you I suppose heh heh" London replied

Isabel couldn't help but blush again.

"R-Really? from me?" Isabel stuttered in surprise.

"Yeah! You inspire me to be a better pokémon" London explained, "I thank you for that"

Isabel gasped, and her face turned red.

"Uh, are you okay?" London asked. "Issy - your blushing"