Chapter 4

Rajveer is perturbed on the prospect of Ritu leaving. He can't let her go out of his sight, how can he live without her.

Ritu: Rajveer I don't know why you are reacting so much. It's not such a big deal. I can't deal with this situation alone.

Rajveer: how are you alone Ritu? I am here right with you

Ritu: Han Raj. Par tum humesha yahan nai hote ho na. Doctor said that we have to control at initiation phase

Rajveer: I told you so many times that I will shift here but you are not agreeing

Ritu cupped his face. She knows that Rajveer can't deal with this situation alone, "Raj, I told you many times before that I am not ready for this"

Rajveer put his hand on her hands, "Ritu we are together from around 14 years now. Tum ab bhi sure nai ho?"

Ritu withdrew her hands, "I love you, I really do. Ajtak in any of my other relationships m, I never felt like how I feel with you. But still I am not sure. How can I force this Rajveer"

Rajveer had tears in his eyes. He is doing everything he can. He even begged his father to keep delaying his posting, so that he can be there for her. But still she is not sure.

Ritu: I know Raj what you are feeling. You think it's easy for me to leave you. My heart is aching too but don't you want me to get well?

Rajveer wiped his eyes, "of course I do Ritu. I want the best for you. It's ok. I can wait for you to come back"

Ritu sighed. She knows that she have to do it. She can't move on like this. She is not ready for a commitment right now with this state of mind.

Ritu: Raj...... I am sorry but if I am moving to a new country, I don't want to do it with a baggage. I don't know how much time I am going to take to get well. I don't want us to stop living fully till that time.

Rajveer: what do you mean Ritu?

In his heart Rajveer knew what Ritu is implying. But he can't accept this.

Ritu: if I am moving to US then that's it for us. I want to move away with a clean slate. I can't leave you waiting for me. We will be done Raj. I can't deal with this right now. I have thought a lot about it but I can't see any other way.

Rajveer was stunned that she is breaking up with his again. And this time it's final. This time she can't call him and he will be there immediately. This time they will be in different continents. This time she has closed all the doors on him.

He couldn't take anymore. He knows from the finality of her tone that any amount of begging, grieving or crying change her mind. This is it for them.

He left from her place before he breaks down further. He ran to get outside the building and stopped at the small lawn in front of the building. He broke down on his knees, crying bitterly. His dream of being with his best friend always is breaking and he can't do anything, anymore.
————————————————————————-

Naina with vacant eyes looking onto the stars, she fears this fate for her and now it's true. Jayant eloped 1 week before the marriage. Naina was cursed by her aunt bluntly for the first time from her Aunt.

Naina was stunned at her reaction. After all what was her fault in this. She has been called ominous, jinxed, unlucky and an unwanted burden. Her character was questioned and her Aunt didn't stopped when she actually wished her to be dead along with her Parent's.

Finally her Uncle intervened and asked her to go to Pooja's place. Naina didn't stopped to hear the next words but ran to Pooja's place.

Pooja and Pooja's family was stunned to see her like that. Pooja already suspected Jayant. She made Naina sleep on her bed.

After hearing everything which Naina's Aunt said, Pooja asked her not to go to her home for sometime. Pooja's parents are in moral dilemma. They don't want Naina to leave but they don't feel it's right on their part. As her uncle and aunt are her family.

Naina was too silent. Pooja is worried for her. She didn't said anything or ate much. Jayant's leaving the marriage didn't impacted her as much as her Aunt's hatred.

She always understands that she is an unwanted member in that house but to hear it first hand is like confirming all the dark demons. She stayed at Pooja's place for two days.

But on the third day her Uncle came to take her back. Pooja straight away denied even though her parents stopped her. But Naina's uncle apologised on behalf of her Aunt. He looks genuinely sorry and Pooja's parents agreed to let Naina go with him.

Her Aunt didn't said anything to her after her return. Naina didn't expected any apology from her too. She simply kept out of her way.

—————————————————————————

One day Naina was with Pooja. Although Pooja is preparing for her entrance, Naina is just sitting with her. These days she spent most of her free time with Pooja.

Pooja is worried that once she leaves for her training then what will become of her. Naina somewhere understands this too but couldn't face her family right now.

Naina's uncle put a full stop on groom hunting. It's a great help. But not a permanent solution.

This incident made her come out of her bubble. It's like on that day she has grown up years in together.
She have realised now that her Uncle's place is not her home and it will never become one.

The more she thinks about it the more it becomes clear to her that marriage is indeed an escape plan. But now she knows that she can't just agree to marry anyone. Even if it makes her uncle, aunty unhappy, now she will only agree to marry the person she genuinely likes.

/* edited nai hai. Very sorry. Please bear with me this time. Also a notification that next update might be late. There is some issue going on with me so ... I hope you all understand.

Let me know how are you liking it */